We are witnessing the invention of the "bloodbath" hoax in real-time Unfortunately for them, we have the facts!

Do you pray to trump every day?
Appears that obsession for 8 years is from you. Hes talking in your ear again isnt he.

Its OK The attendents will bring your meds soon.

1710703731870.png

Nope.

Once you have to explain yourself you've already lost.

An ancient and entirely true maxim in debating.

And you poor fools have been "explaining" what he's been saying since 2015.

Pathetic.

Your Orange Buffoon should never have used the phrase in the first place.

His own big mouth is his own worst enemy.

Next time, tell your Cult Master to "Engage brain before opening mouth."
LOL.

Nice try adolf

Once you find yourself "explaining" what was said, you have lost the debate.

Your Orange Baboon-God should have chosen his words more carefully.

Then again, the ape doesn't have it in him to do so... zero forethought...zero self-control... unfit for high office.

A baboon is a monkey- not an ape

The forum is of little use to anybody now. It's too bad, but the forum's normal people in the majority have turned out to be simpleminded assclowns. They're chasing any sane people away.

It's probably too late to do anything about it.

Well, look at Donnie the bigot go!

lolol great attempt at damage control. i'll have to go back to compare your transcript to the pbs news hour video.

do you think any of trump's fans at that rally thought he was talking about automobile tariffs?

i'm not sure you thought trump was talking about tariffs , either.

if trump thinks the proud boys listening to this are motivated to invest the chapter treasury in general motors, he may not totally understand you guys.
LOL

Once you find yourself "explaining" what was said, you have lost the debate.

Your Orange Baboon-God should have chosen his words more carefully.

Then again, the ape doesn't have it in him to do so... zero forethought...zero self-control... unfit for high office.
No explaining necessary.

It seems to be too bad that Trump is becoming a mentally ill raving maniac. He was the best hope for stopping Biden and the danger of world war against Russia.

But alas, it's not nearly as important that Biden be stopped anymore. Biden is playing up his two wars for the sake of popular politics of war in America now. The military and those who have real control over important matters have tired of losing the war to Russia and want out soon.

They can't admit their defeatist attitude of course, because of the outrage it will cause with both parties.

Now here is what Trump's actually words he SAID after which the BIASED and dishonest MSM makes this the below headlines.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. "Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories."
Now I watched Trump's actual words in this video from X (Twitter) and the context was in conjunction with China financing construction of gigantic auto making plants in Mexico.
NOTE: Not one major MSM, NBC,CBS,ABC, put the term "bloodbath" in context...i.e. if Trump's not elected.. a " It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."... meaning economically! But dummies like the Democrat backed MSM in an effort to BIAS the story don't tell the whole context!

SEE FACT:
Major U.S. automakers have warned that Chinese cars could spell doom for their own prospects, among them Elon Musk's Tesla.
Last month, Tesla's chief executive predicted that Chinese automakers will "demolish" global rivals without trade barriers.
Musk's view is echoed by a leading advocacy group.
"The introduction of cheap Chinese autos – which are so inexpensive because they are backed with the power and funding of the Chinese government – to the American market could end up being an extinction-level event for the U.S. auto sector," according to a forthcoming report by the group Alliance for American Manufacturing.
This was what Trump was alluding to in his "bloodbath" context because without electing Trump, Biden and the anti-American Democrats would WELCOME Chinese EV car makers as it would do what Biden wants and the BIASED MSM doesn't share with Americans!
Biden's guarantee to " I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Just remember ... the biased MSM conflates Trump's "bloodbath" with violence if Biden is re-elected... WHICH IS A LIE!
Trump was speaking about if the Chinese build these auto plants it will be a "bloodbath" in terms of American economy! Total FACT!
Trump would put a 100% tariff on the Chinese autos which would obviously be paid for by Americans who stupidly buy these Chinese made EVs.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND LIE FOR DONALD TRUMP, AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE USA, IT'S PEOPLE, AND ITS ALLIES.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND DENIGRATE THE ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF CLEAN ENERGY

IT'S YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANDA PUSHING ENEMIES OF THE NATION, WHO ARE DOING THE DAMAGE.

It would be a bloodbath. Chinese auto makers have dealerships in some Euro countries now. New Chinese brands can start at 15K.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND LIE FOR DONALD TRUMP, AGAINST THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE USA, IT'S PEOPLE, AND ITS ALLIES.

EVERY DAY YOU COME HERE AND DENIGRATE THE ECONOMIC PROGRESS OF CLEAN ENERGY

IT'S YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANDA PUSHING ENEMIES OF THE NATION, WHO ARE DOING THE DAMAGE.
Shut up, foreigner.

China now owns the EV market. They make the highest quality and sell it for the lowest price by far. Only super patriotic assholes will throw away their money by sticking to made in yousa.

I know that he wasn't talking about the election. It was something to do with the car manufacturing companies and I heard from a friend that the push for electric cars had something to do with it. Anybody mind filling in the blanks for me?

I know that he wasn't talking about the election. It was something to do with the car manufacturing companies and I heard from a friend that the push for electric cars had something to do with it. Anybody mind filling in the blanks for me?

Another total Very Fake News hoax by the idiots in the media.

He was talking specifically about allowing China to build car plants in Mexico and allowing them to import into the U.S. , that it would be a blood bath for the US car industry if Biden wins and allows that to happen.

Another total Very Fake News hoax by the idiots in the media.

He was talking specifically about allowing China to build car plants in Mexico and allowing them to import into the U.S. , that it would be a blood bath for the US car industry if Biden wins and allows that to happen.

I knew the first part but how exactly would that blood bath happen?

Forum List

Back