We are officially...

Ignore and gaslight....That's all the dems have....Same with the border situation and much higher prices across the board.

We have a chance to start putting things right in November.

It's up to us to convince people of that because a lot of people don't follow politics, although the President gets blame or credit for everything going on in our country.

My 91 year old father turned Democrat when GW went into Iraq. He's voted Democrat every election since then. My father is a good guy and great father. He and my cousin (a righty like me) came over and the conversation is always politics.

I told my father "Pop, you have always looked out for us. In fear of some nursing home getting all the money you worked for, you pass it on to me and my sister in increments and we appreciate that. But because you and millions like you voted for Biden, I lost tens of thousands of dollars, and my sister I'm sure much more since she had a much better paying job than I had and I'm sure a much more attractive IRA account. When you vote, you can't vote for what you think is best for you, you vote for what's best for your family and country as a whole."

Pop stared out in space for several seconds and had no response. I hope he thinks about what I said to him on election day.

I was honestly just going to type the very same words.

Man.
It's pretty much what many of us said for the 8 years of the meat puppet faggot. It's almost as if it's that fucking asshole's third term. Hopefully the potato 🥔 gets crushed by someone like Cruz or DeSantis in 2024 with a large enough legislative majority to once again roll back the regressive and destructive bullshit that the democrook criminal syndicate has wrought over the last 90 years.

Starting with the 1933 NFA all the way up to the Patriot Act and obozocare.

Just turned 60 this past week...And because of Biden, instead of thinking about retiring in 5 years, am now thinking I may not be able to....This is what Biden and progressives have brought to the table for millions....And why they will lose.
Sorry to hear that. Meanwhile the stuttering shit clown is mumbling to his groomer base and reminiscing about raping a 12-year old. They enjoyed the nostalgia.... lapped it up like godless rodents. Good times.

Sorry to hear that. Meanwhile the stuttering shit clown is mumbling to his groomer base and reminiscing about raping a 12-year old. They enjoyed the nostalgia.... lapped it up like godless rodents. Good times.
You've disparaged God less rodents comparing them to these fuckin freaks of nature that ought to have been eaten by rodents in the dumpster behind a Planned Unparenthood clinic.

Just turned 60 this past week...And because of Biden, instead of thinking about retiring in 5 years, am now thinking I may not be able to....This is what Biden and progressives have brought to the table for millions....And why they will lose.
I highly recommend you get a financial advisor. If you didn't plan for a post pandemic stock market 5 years before retiring I can see why you are having issues.

The good news is, almost certainly the stock market will have rebounded well before your retirement.

How do feel the stock market will do for the next couple years?

I highly recommend you get a financial advisor. If you didn't plan for a post pandemic stock market 5 years before retiring I can see why you are having issues.

The good news is, almost certainly the stock market will have rebounded well before your retirement.

How do feel the stock market will do for the next couple years?
i think the market will start to turn around at the r the gop wave this fall.

I still have a good 25 to 30 years or before I retire, so I take market downturns as a gift to scoop up stuff to my portfolio on the cheap.

Forum List

Back