We are officially...

What do you mean by "call you in"?

Sounds like voting.

Yeah, to bad a president hasn't promised to simplify the tax code...oh wait, one did.

Well, until then feel free to defend people who cheat on their taxes.

That's what the IRS does to audit you, they call you into the IRS. What do you think, they make house calls or something? And I never had to vote downtown in my life.

With the agents we currently have they go after the big money people, not your average working Joe. Like I said, with nothing better to do, they will be calling in those working people and most cases end up finding a two dollar mistake at best.

That's what the IRS does to audit you, they call you into the IRS. What do you think, they make house calls or something? And I never had to vote downtown in my life.

IRS audit? Ok. That hurts your feelings now? Has this always been an issue for you or is this a sudden thing?

Do you believe their should be no IRS and taxes should be paid on the honor system?

With the agents we currently have they go after the big money people, not your average working Joe. Like I said, with nothing better to do, they will be calling in those working people and most cases end up finding a two dollar mistake at best.
What's the penalty for a two dollar mistake?

IRS audit? Ok. That hurts your feelings now? Has this always been an issue for you or is this a sudden thing?

Do you believe their should be no IRS and taxes should be paid on the honor system?

What's the penalty for a two dollar mistake?

The two dollar mistake is nothing. It's taking the time off of work, going downtown, trying to find a fn place to park, it's just a pain in the ass, especially in bad weather. I avoid going downtown as much as possible.

You are going from one extreme to another. I never said there should be no IRS, but there is also no need for 83,000 more workers. Our border is virtually open and our border patrol needs all the help it can get. Life ending drugs are coming in, terrorists, people from over 110 countries, but we are going to advance going in the hole more for IRS workers??? That's ridiculous. Especially with an administration that's using our federal agencies to attack his political enemies.

The two dollar mistake is nothing. It's taking the time off of work, going downtown, trying to find a fn place to park, it's just a pain in the ass, especially in bad weather. I avoid going downtown as much as possible.

Yeah, like voting. Pay your taxes.

You are going from one extreme to another. I never said there should be no IRS, but there is also no need for 83,000 more workers.

How do you know? How many more workers does it take to make sure people pay their taxes?

Our border is virtually open and our border patrol needs all the help it can get.

Yeah, agreed. Employers of illegals and our visa program are a huge issue.

Life ending drugs are coming in, terrorists, people from over 110 countries, but we are going to advance going in the hole more for IRS workers???

Yep. So because neither party does anything about illegal immigration that means people should be able to cheat on their taxes?

That's ridiculous. Especially with an administration that's using our federal agencies to attack his political enemies.
ROFL. Based on your logic Anyone can commit any crime they want because, well yah know...they were from a different political party and pursuing charges would be an "attack".

You watch a lot of right wing media don't you?

I highly recommend you get a financial advisor. If you didn't plan for a post pandemic stock market 5 years before retiring I can see why you are having issues.

The good news is, almost certainly the stock market will have rebounded well before your retirement.

How do feel the stock market will do for the next couple years?
As long as Biden continues his inflation sprint, no one's stocks are safe!

What do you mean by "call you in"?

Sounds like voting.

Yeah, to bad a president hasn't promised to simplify the tax code...oh wait, one did.

Well, until then feel free to defend people who cheat on their taxes.

In 40 years, I have never missed a day of work to vote.

Congress simplifies the tax code, not any President.

Why are you such a dumbass?

Yeah, like voting. Pay your taxes.

How do you know? How many more workers does it take to make sure people pay their taxes?

Yeah, agreed. Employers of illegals and our visa program are a huge issue.

Yep. So because neither party does anything about illegal immigration that means people should be able to cheat on their taxes?

ROFL. Based on your logic Anyone can commit any crime they want because, well yah know...they were from a different political party and pursuing charges would be an "attack".

You watch a lot of right wing media don't you?

Yes I do. I watch the evening shows like Laura, Tucker, Hannity, and on the weekends Dan Bongino and Mark Levin, but that's about it. You should try it sometime. You'd be amazed at what your stations are not telling you. Not to worry though, you won't miss much since they run so many clips of CNN and MSNBC all the time.

But you don't have to watch those shows to understand what's happening right in front of your face: phony impeachment 1, phony impeachment 2, the phony Ford claims against judge Kavanaugh, the phony Russian collusion investigation, MAL raid, and of course the phony 1/6 clown show to realize no President nor candidate for President has ever been attacked so much by the other side in the history of our country. It's pretty much a full-time job of the Communists since they took leadership of the House.

But back to taxes: It's not about tax cheats, it's about harassing citizens who are against Big Brother; somebody making 35K a year that might have made a calculation mistake, or no mistake at all. The harassment is enough to drive people nuts.

Yes I do. I watch the evening shows like Laura, Tucker, Hannity, and on the weekends Dan Bongino and Mark Levin, but that's about it. You should try it sometime. You'd be amazed at what your stations are not telling you. Not to worry though, you won't miss much since they run so many clips of CNN and MSNBC all the time.

Why would I get my news from opinion show hosts. They don't tell the news, they tell you how to feel about the news.

But you don't have to watch those shows to understand what's happening right in front of your face: phony impeachment 1, phony impeachment 2, the phony Ford claims against judge Kavanaugh, the phony Russian collusion investigation, MAL raid, and of course the phony 1/6 clown show to realize no President nor candidate for President has ever been attacked so much by the other side in the history of our country. It's pretty much a full-time job of the Communists since they took leadership of the House.

The impeachments weren't phoney. They actually happened and Trump was impeached 2 times. Did your media outlets tell you it wasnt real?

Russian collusion? Collusion isn't even a crime. Did your media outlets tell your it was?

The "collusion" investigation was a republican investigation. If your media outlets told you it was a democratic investigation then they mislead you again.

Insurrections should probably be looked into but I am sure your sources have other opinions.
But back to taxes: It's not about tax cheats, it's about harassing citizens who are against Big Brother; somebody making 35K a year that might have made a calculation mistake, or no mistake at all. The harassment is enough to drive people nuts.
Is that what criminals think when cities hire more police? It's just "harassment"?

What is the punishment for making a little mistake?

How many irs agents do you think we should have? Less?

Why would I get my news from opinion show hosts. They don't tell the news, they tell you how to feel about the news.

The impeachments weren't phoney. They actually happened and Trump was impeached 2 times. Did your media outlets tell you it wasnt real?

Russian collusion? Collusion isn't even a crime. Did your media outlets tell your it was?

The "collusion" investigation was a republican investigation. If your media outlets told you it was a democratic investigation then they mislead you again.

Insurrections should probably be looked into but I am sure your sources have other opinions.

Is that what criminals think when cities hire more police? It's just "harassment"?

What is the punishment for making a little mistake?

How many irs agents do you think we should have? Less?

Yes, show hosts opine on the news they speak of, but they tell you what the news is first. That's why they are constantly airing what others say on different networks, because they do the exact same thing.

The impeachments were phony because there were no impeachable offenses. According to the US Constitution, impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason. Asking a leader of another country for a favor doesn't fall into any of those categories. Holding a rally the same thing. Those people acted on their own, not by President Trump's directive. As for the phony Russian nonsense, Mueller had all anti-Trump attorneys working for him. And it cost us taxpayers 30 million dollars for money flushed right down the drain.

Police can't bother you for doing nothing wrong, that's not the same as the IRS who can call you in for an audit just to question your deductions. You don't have to be doing anything wrong to be audited.

Yes, show hosts opine on the news they speak of, but they tell you what the news is first. That's why they are constantly airing what others say on different networks, because they do the exact same thing.

The impeachments were phony because there were no impeachable offenses. According to the US Constitution, impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason. Asking a leader of another country for a favor doesn't fall into any of those categories. Holding a rally the same thing. Those people acted on their own, not by President Trump's directive. As for the phony Russian nonsense, Mueller had all anti-Trump attorneys working for him. And it cost us taxpayers 30 million dollars for money flushed right down the drain.

Police can't bother you for doing nothing wrong, that's not the same as the IRS who can call you in for an audit just to question your deductions. You don't have to be doing anything wrong to be audited.
'impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason. Asking a leader of another country for a favor doesn't fall into any of those categories."

WRONG!
Blackmailing a U.S. ally with (already) congrwasionally approvwd nilitaey aid most CWRTAINLY is a "high crime."

Holding a rally the same thing.

WRONG!
The rally is not in question here.
It was the insurrection and attack on the Capitol that's at issue here.

Those people acted on their own, not by President Trump's directive.

WRONG!
Plenty of evidence that Trump incited the insurrection and encouraged it.

'impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors and treason. Asking a leader of another country for a favor doesn't fall into any of those categories."

WRONG!
Blackmailing a U.S. ally with (already) congrwasionally approvwd nilitaey aid most CWRTAINLY is a "high crime."

Holding a rally the same thing.

WRONG!
The rally is not in question here.
It was the insurrection and attack on the Capitol that's at issue here.

Those people acted on their own, not by President Trump's directive.

WRONG!
Plenty of evidence that Trump incited the insurrection and encouraged it.

No, Trump told the people there (who were not breaking into the Capital at the time) to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital to protest. You know, that freedom of speech thingy you leftists hate so much.

Trump never threatened Zelenskyy for anything. He simply asked him to look into something. The telephone transcript is all over the internet. I suggest you read it before repeating leftist lies.

So why isn't Dementia impeached over threatening Ukraine's aid unless they fired the prosecutor who was on his sons ass, then bragged about it on video?

Forum List

Back