We are officially...

So they don't have a plan except revenge for investigating an insurrection.
um 1) holding corrupt officials accountable isn’t “revenge” 2) they have a plan…stopping the demafasict agenda that is destroying our economy, and aiding China

um 1) holding corrupt officials accountable isn’t “revenge”

Accountable for investigating an insurrection? I would think a real American would cheer for that.

2) they have a plan…stopping the demafasict agenda that is destroying our economy, and aiding China
I see they still have no policies for the stock market.

I am starting to think that you don't really care about the stock market but instead just want Dems punished for investigating an insurrection.

Not a surprising policy position from the MAGA crown actually.

Accountable for investigating an insurrection? I would think a real American would cheer for that.

I see they still have no policies for the stock market.

I am starting to think that you don't really care about the stock market but instead just want Dems punished for investigating an insurrection.

No it a surprising policy position from the MAGA crown actually.
1) i never said anything about insurrection
2) of course they do, what part of what i said was too hard for you to understand?

1) i never said anything about insurrection
2) of course they do, what part of what i said was too hard for you to understand?
So for what reason do you think Repubs should get revenge on Dems for?

Do you know of any specific policies Repubs have for the stock market?

So for what reason do you think Repubs should get revenge on Dems for?

Do you know of any specific policies Repubs have for the stock market?
your the only one taking about revenge

yes ending the demafasict agenda that has record our economy.

No. I want repub ideas for the economy, you're the one talking about revenge.

What agenda is that, specifically?
when did i mention revenge?

the demafasict agenda of inflation, poverty, oppression, and dependency on govt

when did i mention revenge?

the demafasict agenda of inflation, poverty, oppression, and dependency on govt
So you don't know any policy Republicans have for the stock market.

You could have lead with that.

GetWorse.jpg

Just turned 60 this past week...And because of Biden, instead of thinking about retiring in 5 years, am now thinking I may not be able to....This is what Biden and progressives have brought to the table for millions....And why they will lose.

My sister had retirement plans for November of next year and she's worried she won't be able to make it because her IRA went down so far. I agree with Struth that the market will have a rebound IF Republicans take a strong enough lead next year. It will give people some hope that there are reps to stop this clown car. Until that time if anything, look for things to get worse.

My sister had retirement plans for November of next year and she's worried she won't be able to make it because her IRA went down so far. I agree with Struth that the market will have a rebound IF Republicans take a strong enough lead next year. It will give people some hope that there are reps to stop this clown car. Until that time if anything, look for things to get worse.
sadly many people have been forced to keep working or pick up second jobs due to the xiden economy

Forum List

Back