We are officially...

So why is this a surprise? Glutted markets, incomes are low, credit is getting more expensive, no more free loans from the Feds.

But if we only had 100 million more uneducated feral immigrants, we could end all that.

Three houses bought and renovated by flippers on my street, and they are all sitting empty for months, and this is allegedly a 'boom town'. lol yeah create some more of those part time minimum wage jobs, they're doing great.

Investigating Trump Traitors attempting an insurrection is a real one, silly.

We have seen a lot truths already. Did you know Trump knew the insurrectionists were armed when he sent them to the capital?
we are talking about the congressional jan 6 comnttte not the fbi

hahah that’s not true

we are talking about the congressional jan 6 comnttte not the fbi

Yes. So am I.

hahah that’s not true
It's pretty obvious you didn't watch the hearings and the only thing you know about is what your media masters let you know. Trump Traitors need to be stopped. You really should pay attention.

"GRISALES: And this followed what Hutchinson told the committee was repeated warnings to the Trump White House that violence was expected. For example, she testified that Trump knew that members of the crowd had weapons, but that he didn't care. He said that they were not there to hurt him, and they could march to the Capitol after the rally."

Yes. So am I.

It's pretty obvious you didn't watch the hearings and the only thing you know about is what your media masters let you know. Trump Traitors need to be stopped. You really should pay attention.

"GRISALES: And this followed what Hutchinson told the committee was repeated warnings to the Trump White House that violence was expected. For example, she testified that Trump knew that members of the crowd had weapons, but that he didn't care. He said that they were not there to hurt him, and they could march to the Capitol after the rally."

1) the committee isn’t investigating crime s

2) haha hearsay upon heasay that he knew some in the crowd had some sort of weapon? haha

so?

thanks for highlighting the committee isn’t interested in the truth but merely political stunt

1) the committee isn’t investigating crime s

Ok.

2) haha hearsay upon heasay that he knew some in the crowd had some sort of weapon? haha

so?

It wasn't hearsay. She was there and heard it from Trump's own mouth. Do you not know what hearsay is?

Yet more proof you haven't watched. You should be embarrassed. You don't even care about the events surrounding an insurrection.

thanks for highlighting the committee isn’t interested in the truth but merely political stunt
I didn't highlight that at all. What I highlighted is Trump knew the insurrectionists were armed and that you had no idea.

Ok.

It wasn't hearsay. She was there and heard it from Trump's own mouth. Do you not know what hearsay is?

Yet more proof you haven't watched. You should be embarrassed. You don't even care about the events surrounding an insurrection.

I didn't highlight that at all. What I highlighted is Trump knew the insurrectionists were armed and that you had no idea.
haha yes it’s heasay…someone coming and seesawing what someone else said, is heasay.

and who was there? you have a statement made by someone saying what some one else testified to, about what they heard.

your post highlights the committee isnkr interesred in the ruth and only interested in spreading propaganda to dembots like yourself

haha yes it’s heasay…someone coming and seesawing what someone else said, is heasay.

Hutchinson heard it directly from Trump and testified under oath. That is not hearsay.

and who was there? you have a statement made by someone saying what some one else testified to, about what they heard.

No. She heard it from Trump himself. That is not hearsay.

your post highlights the committee isnkr interesred in the ruth and only interested in spreading propaganda to dembots like yourself
The fact that the President knew people were armed when he sent them to the capital to 'fight for America' isn't propaganda. It is fact and is a tragic example of Trump's out of control behavior...and you don't even care enough to watch.

Hutchinson heard it directly from Trump and testified under oath. That is not hearsay.

No. She heard it from Trump himself. That is not hearsay.

The fact that the President knew people were armed when he sent them to the capital to 'fight for America' isn't propaganda. It is fact and is a tragic example of Trump's out of control behavior...and you don't even care enough to watch.
well 1) your quote isn’t from hutchinson 2( yes that is hearsay … you think any court would allow you to come testify to what you heard someone else say?for the truth of that?3) trump told folks to go peacefully protest….we have seen the speech.

yes the entire point of the committee is to create propaganda not the truth, your comments highlight that

well 1) your quote isn’t from hutchinson 2( yes that is hearsay … you think any court would allow you to come testify to what you heard someone else say?for the truth of that?3) trump told folks to go peacefully protest….we have seen the speech.

yes the entire point of the committee is to create propaganda not the truth, your comments highlight that
The Jan 6th hearings are not a court.

Wow. You really should tune in.

My sister had retirement plans for November of next year and she's worried she won't be able to make it because her IRA went down so far. I agree with Struth that the market will have a rebound IF Republicans take a strong enough lead next year. It will give people some hope that there are reps to stop this clown car. Until that time if anything, look for things to get worse.

It would be a shitty time to retire, that is for sure, depending upon where you plan to get your money from.

I have 400-500,000 in the market

1664048176659.png

I switched from Republican after 2004 when all the 9/11 documents were released showing Bush allowed 9/11 & US military anthrax attacked those against Iraq war. Bush American Dream no down payment loans of 2003 that caused the 2007 collapse. Massive Republican Deficits since Reagan was elected.

Democrats are doing an decent job of preventing republicans from destroying the country & US dollar. The bear market will continue until Biden is finished removing all that money Trump printed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back