Way to go Ron!!! Oh the angst we're going to See/Hear!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
OH MY... Where did my "freedom of speech" go????

DeSantispicketban.png

Good for Ron. Private residences where families live is no place for protesting.
Take it to the workplace if you have to protest

Show me the law please because I have no idea what your credentials qualify you for that statement.
It’s been posted here a dozen times. No homework assignments accepted. If you wish to rebuke, provide a statement where it’s addressed as lawful .

Good for Ron. Private residences where families live is no place for protesting.
Take it to the workplace if you have to protest

He didn’t have a problem with picketing outside the homes of election workers right wingers falsely accused to election irregularities. He said and did nothing while armed right wingers stood outside threatening physical harm to these people snd their families.

He didn’t have a problem with picketing outside the homes of election workers right wingers falsely accused to election irregularities. He said and did nothing while armed right wingers stood outside threatening physical harm to these people snd their families.
Hypocrisy is part of the new Right's brand.

In a sad reflection of the divisive moment in which our country now finds itself, armed people descended on my home last Saturday, screaming falsehoods and obscenities into a bullhorn while my family was finishing hanging Christmas decorations and my four year old was settling in to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."

It’s been posted here a dozen times. No homework assignments accepted. If you wish to rebuke, provide a statement where it’s addressed as lawful .
Then you should have no problem posting it.

You make the claim, it's up to you to support your own argument, not the rest of us.

You seem to be making things up again... .

If those election workers had not committed treason nobody would pay any attention to them. They committed criminal acts & we all know it

Prove it!
Your freedom of speech is as it always has been limited by such things as time, manner, and place.

We have no right to disturb others in their own homes with our speech. Their right to peaceful enjoyment of their homes supersedes our rights to protest.
I was being facetious.

Forum List

Back