Democrat Party's Protected Anti-Semites Publicly Drags Their Party Through Sh!te Again

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Again, not being able to afford offending anyone further to avoid losing even one more vote as the mid-term elections approach, the Democrat Party's unofficial Anti-Semite committee moves to once again publicly crap on Jews while proudly flaunting their anti-Semitism.

It seems they WANT Democrats to lose badly this fall or are trying make up lost Black, Latino, etc... votes by going after the US anti-Semite voting block.

:p

Again, not being able to afford offending anyone further to avoid losing even one more vote as the mid-term elections approach, the Democrat Party's unofficial Anti-Semite committee moves to once again publicly crap on Jews while proudly flaunting their anti-Semitism.

It seems they WANT Democrats to lose badly this fall or are trying make up lost Black, Latino, etc... votes by going after the US anti-Semite voting block.

Jews will continue to vote for democrats anyway that is how feeble they have become.

It's the Republican Replacement Theory cultists who chanted "Jews will not replace us!"

The open antisemitism of the DemoKKKrat party is why they currently have four Holocaust deniers (Tlaib is among them) serving in Congress. DemoKKKrat voters are 100% okay with this, even supportive of it.

You'll NEVER see a lefty/Dem on this board criticize Tlaib, Pressley, AOC, or Omar in any way, for anything. They LOVE the Jew-hatred.

Tlaib is a national treasure

Anyone who disagrees with her is a traitor. Buahaha

Dual loyalties should be a hanging offense

Yous guys still controlling them space lasers Ms. Green mentioned?
Yes, I know we have one non-influential antisemite. Pales in comparison to Omar and Tlaib, whom the Democrats defend, and the fact that the Dems REFUSED to sign off on a resolution condemning antisemitism for fear it would offend the millions of antisemites who vote Dem.

Last I heard, Omar and Tlaib were trying to defund Israel’s purely defensive Iron Dome so that the HAMAS terrorists could kill Israelis easily. And a horrible Farrakhan-worshipping antisemite who blamed “the greedy Jews” for making it snow is running for DC mayor, and he might just win. The Dems don’t care ‘bout no Jew-hater.

And just look at this forum. I’d say at least 80% of the Jew-hating posts come from liberals.

Yes, I know we have one non-influential antisemite. Pales in comparison to Omar and Tlaib, whom the Democrats defend, and the fact that the Dems REFUSED to sign off on a resolution condemning antisemitism for fear it would offend the millions of antisemites who vote Dem.

Just look at this forum. I’d say at least 80% of the Jew-hating posts come from liberals.
I'll need to see yer raw data to trust that statement.

The open antisemitism of the DemoKKKrat party is why they currently have four Holocaust deniers (Tlaib is among them) serving in Congress. DemoKKKrat voters are 100% okay with this, even supportive of it.

You'll NEVER see a lefty/Dem on this board criticize Tlaib, Pressley, AOC, or Omar in any way, for anything. They LOVE the Jew-hatred.
The Virginia Governor - a Republican - just set up a Committee to Fight Antisemitism. I DARE a Democrat to come up with a similar committee - they wouldn’t dare. They’ve got so many Jew-haters in the Dem party that a Dem would be afraid to be seen defending Jews.

I'll need to see yer raw data to trust that statement.
It’s my observation, both in this forum and in real life.

My fear right now is that the antisemite who blamed Jews for the snowstorm, and had a Farrakhan soldier speak out in his defense when the Jews objected, might end up being DC mayor. If that’s not a message that says “we tolerate antisemites,” I don’t know what is.

Not a good time to be a Jew in DC.

It’s my observation, both in this forum and in real life.

My fear right now is that the antisemite who blamed Jews for the snowstorm, and had a Farrakhan soldier speak out in his defense when the Jews objected, might end up being DC mayor. If that’s not a message that says “we tolerate antisemites,” I don’t know what is.

Not a good time to be a Jew in DC.
I have a child who is transgender and they live in fear also.

Wow. What a deflection.

I will repeat: we have a disgusting Democrat antisemite, who has repeated Farrakhan’s anti-Jew conspiracy theories, now running for DC mayor. The fact that this is even a POSSIBILITY given his hateful remarks against Jews speaks volumes about how accepting the Dems are of Jew-haters in high elected positions.

But deflect away. The fact that you basically shrugged your shoulders over this horrible antisemite proves OP’s point: liberals are fine with Jew-haters,

And do you tell blacks who say they are concerned with racism ”big deal….everyone has problems?” NO you don’t. And that’s because you take racism seriously. But antisemitism? Eh.

Keep talking, and keep demonstrating the OP’s point about how liberals are fine with antisemitism.

And do you tell blacks who say they are concerned with racism ”big deal….everyone has problems?” NO you don’t. And that’s because you take racism seriously. But antisemitism? Eh.

Keep talking, and keep demonstrating the OP’s point about how liberals are fine with antisemitism.
Do you think they will ever stop attacking Soros with anti-semite words?

Do you think they will ever stop attacking Soros with anti-semite words?
You keep deflecting and ignoring everything I say about how welcoming the elected Democrats are to antisemites.

WHY were the Dems so afraid to condemn antisemitism!!?! The Republicans were willing to do it.

You keep deflecting and ignoring everything I say about how welcoming the elected Democrats are to antisemites.

WHY were the Dems so afraid to condemn antisemitism!!?! The Republicans were willing to do it.
The Dems have condemned it also but that doesn't mean it won't happen from either side.

The Dems have condemned it also but that doesn't mean it won't happen from either side.
The Dems were afraid to issue a resolution against antisemitism. The Republicans were ready to sign. Dems don’t want to be seen standing up for the Jews because it would offend their antisemitic voters.

The Dems were afraid to issue a resolution against antisemitism. The Republicans were ready to sign. Dems don’t want to be seen standing up for the Jews because it would offend their antisemitic voters.
Especially the Jewish ones.

Forum List

Back