Trump-backed South Carolina Gov Henry McMaster Quietly Signs Trans Sports Ban Bill

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
passed the Senate by a vote of 70-33-10 , McMaster signed it

This bill requires all participants of school sanctioned womens sports be "biologically female", and gives the ability to sue in case of violations.

This bill requires all participants of school sanctioned womens sports be "biologically female", and gives the ability to sue in case of violations.

Good bill, NCAA can’t, and I get it, but the other states should follow suit.

Real women athletes of S. Carolina will be happy about it!

I think he's done the right thing. Girls can't compete against biological males. I feel bad for the trans boys, but they need a league of their own. My granddaughters are competitive swimmers and they are amazing, but they shouldn't have to compete with boys.

So?

Its hilarious when the failed cult ideology is allowed to run to its absurd conclusion.

Lets have trans hold every womens sports hostage.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING FEMINISTS? THEY ARE FRAUDS.

So it’s yet another law which stokes the culture wars while doing nothing for the people of South Carolina.

What are we supposed to think when lefties claim that a bill that was overwhelmingly supported by the state congress was "quietly signed"? The term "quietly sighed" is a cheap political attempt to view a bill signed into law as some sort of secretive conspiracy when it was an open ceremony. This kind of Alinsky left wing propaganda effort should trigger an alert in the minds of normal Americans.

I am for this. It is just plain common sense.

Real women athletes of S. Carolina will be happy about it!

Are the “real women” athletes happy about it???? Have any Republicans asked the “real women athletes” their opinion about this at all?

I haven’t seen any “female athletes” comment on this at all. The only people talking about it are Republican legislators in Red States. They’re all over it.

Are the “real women” athletes happy about it???? Have any Republicans asked the “real women athletes” their opinion about this at all?

I haven’t seen any “female athletes” comment on this at all. The only people talking about it are Republican legislators in Red States. They’re all over it.

You must not be paying attention because there are quite a few real women complaining about it in the news the last few years.

Examples:

Athletes who have spoken out against transgender females in women’s sports

This one is 3 years ago:

3 Connecticut female athletes file federal discrimination complaint over transgender competition

I think he's done the right thing. Girls can't compete against biological males. I feel bad for the trans boys, but they need a league of their own. My granddaughters are competitive swimmers and they are amazing, but they shouldn't have to compete with boys.
Don't panic but I agree with you.

Forum List

Back