National Guardsman Being Trampled By Migrants Glad To Hear We're Not Being Invaded

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
National Guardsman Being Trampled By Migrants Glad To Hear We're Not Being Invaded
U.S.·Mar 22, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

EL PASO, TX — Concerned servicemen protecting the southern U.S. border had his mind put at ease today, as a National Guardsman being trampled by migrants was glad to hear the country isn't being invaded.
As he was being stampeded by a horde of rampaging foreign nationals, Private Cody Jones expressed relief when he was notified by a nearby mainstream media journalist that this was not an invasion.
"Oh, that's good. At least it isn't an invasion — OOOF," he said as one migrant stomped on his face. "If this were an invasion — ARGH — I would really be worried about the — URGH — state of our country. But knowing that it's just — AAACK — peaceful migrant refugees wanting to start a new life in America makes it — OWW — a lot better!"

The American people were alarmed after video footage circulated of a band of immigrants aggressively tearing through fencing and overrunning several National Guard troops while forcing their way into the country. Thankfully, the media was quick to let everyone know that this was not an invasion. "Totally not an invasion," said one reporter. "It's a massive horde of military-aged men from other countries forcibly entering the United States violently and without permission. Calling it an invasion would be racist and xenophobic. Are you racist and xenophobic?"
"No — AAARGH — of course not!" shouted Private Jones as his body disappeared underneath another wave of stampeding migrants. "Welcome — AAAH — to America — AAAAAAGGHHHH my pancreas!"
At publishing time, it had been announced that Private Jones was hospitalized and would face court martial for obstructing migrants.

Except NONE of the Liberal News channels reported this! Well, I think CBS gave it 37 seconds but MSNBC spent the ENTIRE day bashing Trump. Thats all they do. This is not NEWS. They should shut down MSNBC for garbage reporting
Trump will buy ad space on CNN and MSNBC and reach the uninformed voters that way.

As I understand it, if they refuse to run his ad, they can’t run Biden ads either. (Although truth be told, their “news reports” are Biden ads themselves.)

I was kind of proud of them for cutting a path straight through the razor wire. When the Border Patrol was allowed to cut through the wire, the migrants thought, "what kind of cutters should we get?"

I was kind of proud of them for cutting a path straight through the razor wire. When the Border Patrol was allowed to cut through the wire, the migrants thought, "what kind of cutters should we get?"
You’re proud of foreigners illegally invading our country and trampling U.S. officials? Why would you want lowlifes like these in America? We don’t have enough criminals as it is?

They must not be teaching the boys riot control in the NG

U.S.·Mar 22, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

EL PASO, TX — Concerned servicemen protecting the southern U.S. border had his mind put at ease today, as a National Guardsman being trampled by migrants was glad to hear the country isn't being invaded.
As he was being stampeded by a horde of rampaging foreign nationals, Private Cody Jones expressed relief when he was notified by a nearby mainstream media journalist that this was not an invasion.
"Oh, that's good. At least it isn't an invasion — OOOF," he said as one migrant stomped on his face. "If this were an invasion — ARGH — I would really be worried about the — URGH — state of our country. But knowing that it's just — AAACK — peaceful migrant refugees wanting to start a new life in America makes it — OWW — a lot better!"

The American people were alarmed after video footage circulated of a band of immigrants aggressively tearing through fencing and overrunning several National Guard troops while forcing their way into the country. Thankfully, the media was quick to let everyone know that this was not an invasion. "Totally not an invasion," said one reporter. "It's a massive horde of military-aged men from other countries forcibly entering the United States violently and without permission. Calling it an invasion would be racist and xenophobic. Are you racist and xenophobic?"
"No — AAARGH — of course not!" shouted Private Jones as his body disappeared underneath another wave of stampeding migrants. "Welcome — AAAH — to America — AAAAAAGGHHHH my pancreas!"
At publishing time, it had been announced that Private Jones was hospitalized and would face court martial for obstructing migrants.

You’re proud of foreigners illegally invading our country and trampling U.S. officials? Why would you want lowlifes like these in America? We don’t have enough criminals as it is?
They are not lowlifes, nor criminals. You, I'm not so sure about.

They are not lowlifes, nor criminals. You, I'm not so sure about.
Sure they are. Otherwise, they’d come in the legal way without swamping the border with bogus asylum claim.

You libs would defend the lowlifes that assaulted the Birder Control as they pushed through them.

Sure they are. Otherwise, they’d come in the legal way without swamping the border with bogus asylum claim.

You libs would defend the lowlifes that assaulted the Birder Control as they pushed through them.
They bird watchers should've got out of the way.

They bird watchers should've got out of the way.
Yup. Just like an antisemitic lib: blame the American Border Control for being bulldozed over by the illegal lowlifes you favor.

You have everything upside down. The Border Control are the GOOD GUYS. The violent illegals showing no respect for our laws are the LOWLIFES.

Yup. Just like an antisemitic lib: blame the American Border Control for being bulldozed over by the illegal lowlifes you favor.

You have everything upside down. The Border Control are the GOOD GUYS. The violent illegals showing no respect for our laws are the LOWLIFES.
I'm well left of liberal, but don't have a single antisemitic bone in my body. Can a Jewish person be antisemitic in a self loathing sort of a way? I wonder about you sometimes.

I'm well left of liberal, but don't have a single antisemitic bone in my body. Can a Jewish person be antisemitic in a self loathing sort of a way? I wonder about you sometimes.
You made an anti-Jew remark before - not about Israel, but about Jews.

And I am hardly self-loathing. Those would be the Jewish libs marching with the Palestinians as they scream “Death to Jews!”

You made an anti-Jew remark before - not about Israel, but about Jews.

And I am hardly self-loathing. Those would be the Jewish libs marching with the Palestinians as they scream “Death to Jews!”
Was it when I said: "You hate anything Gentile"? That was in jest, and all I can think of.

Was it when I said: "You hate anything Gentile"? That was in jest, and all I can think of.
I can’t remember, but it revealed your contempt for Jews. But then, you are a liberal and they are nasty hypocrites who say they’re against bigotry, unless it’s against Jews.

I can’t remember, but it revealed your contempt for Jews. But then, you are a liberal and they are nasty hypocrites who say they’re against bigotry, unless it’s against Jews.
A very large percentage of US Jews are Liberals. I've played in bands with Jewish musicians and have had numerous Jewish friends and acquaintances. None of them ever wore it on their sleeve like you do.
I doubt that you do that in person.

A very large percentage of US Jews are Liberals. I've played in bands with Jewish musicians and have had numerous Jewish friends and acquaintances. None of them ever wore it on their sleeve like you do.
I doubt that you do that in person.
Of course not. The Libs scream “Death to Jews” in my liberal area, and schoolkids are bullying Jewish students. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you would know that antisemitism has exploded on the left.

Forum List

Back