Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

(Go to the right side of the screen, one of the last stories)

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24. The poor things, they may lose access to $$ and power and that is just NOT going to be tolerated.

Meanwhile some Americans are poor and getting poorer thanks to the stupid policies of those now in charge... But who cares? Let them eat dog food

The FBI isn't the democratic party dumbass

They know when the republicans take over, this time they won't go easy, Democrat traitors will be going to jail.

The FBI isn't the democratic party dumbass
It's leadership has been infiltrated by Democrat hacks and the institution cannot be trusted any longer. They are now a completely corrupted organization.

We need to see all of the evidence and the predicate for the search warrant.
You are just restating what you have already said and I've already questioned. Round and Round.

Should all DOJ cases be conducted publicly - tell everyone everything before the case is ever made and ready for charges to be filed. Sounds good to you?

Tell us who has the authority to classify or declassify documents.
The search warrant, which a federal judge unsealed Friday at the request of the Justice Department, also states Trump is being investigated for potentially removing or destroying records and obstructing an investigation. All of those crimes may be punished with fines or imprisonment.
A list of documents the FBI gathered from Trump’s Florida home, reported that some of the documents collected were marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents” ― an acronym for “top-secret” and “sensitive compartmented information” that indicates one of the highest levels of government classification.
The Espionage Act was established in 1917 to prohibit anyone from obtaining defense information with the possible intent of using it against the U.S. or to further the interests of a foreign country.

The search warrant, which a federal judge unsealed Friday at the request of the Justice Department, also states Trump is being investigated for potentially removing or destroying records and obstructing an investigation. All of those crimes may be punished with fines or imprisonment.
A list of documents the FBI gathered from Trump’s Florida home, reported that some of the documents collected were marked “Various classified/TS/SCI documents” ― an acronym for “top-secret” and “sensitive compartmented information” that indicates one of the highest levels of government classification.
The Espionage Act was established in 1917 to prohibit anyone from obtaining defense information with the possible intent of using it against the U.S. or to further the interests of a foreign country.
Ok...and?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It's leadership has been infiltrated by Democrat hacks and the institution cannot be trusted any longer. They are now a completely corrupted organization.

The head of the FBI is Christoper Wray, who is Trump's hand picked FBI director from 2017. He oked the raid, and with good reason! 🤦‍♂️

The head of the FBI is Christoper Wray, who is Trump's hand picked FBI director from 2017. He oked the raid, and with good reason! 🤦‍♂️
Trump also ”picked” Comey remember? Perhaps it’s Trump’s fault to be trustinag and not know that the FBI leadership is rotten to the core. Someone completely from the outside needs to come in and clean shop.

There was no good reason for this raid, other than the obvious, Biden is doing horrible in the polls and the Jan 6 commission is yet another democrat hoax and conspiracy that backfired, so this yet another failed attempt to stop Trump from running and winning, which will happen if he does.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
When they finish their investigation. Obviously the classified information Isn’t going to come out. Are you saying that it should?

Imma get a warrant to search your house. I'll just have it say "documents and stuff". Don't worry, if you didn't do anything wrong, you'll be fine. When I finish my investigation I'll let you know if you're innocent.

This is the American you endorse now. Yes?

(Go to the right side of the screen, one of the last stories)

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24. The poor things, they may lose access to $$ and power and that is just NOT going to be tolerated.

Meanwhile some Americans are poor and getting poorer thanks to the stupid policies of those now in charge... But who cares? Let them eat dog food
Fox News. :lol:

baby-trump-2.jpg

Trump also ”picked” Comey remember? Perhaps it’s Trump’s fault to be trustinag and not know that the FBI leadership is rotten to the core. Someone completely from the outside needs to come in and clean shop.

There was no good reason for this raid, other than the obvious, Biden is doing horrible in the polls and the Jan 6 commission is yet another democrat hoax and conspiracy that backfired, so this yet another failed attempt to stop Trump from running and winning, which will happen if he does.

No, I don't remember. Comey was director of the FBI for years before Trump even took office. In what way did he "pick" him?

Trump was subpoenaed for all the documents he stole and he refused to return them. It was only then that a judge okd the search warrant and raid on his residence. It's not hard to understand. If you steal something, the police are going to come knocking.

You are just restating what you have already said and I've already questioned. Round and Round.
Should all DOJ cases be conducted publicly - tell everyone everything before the case is ever made and ready for charges to be filed. Sounds good to you?
Yes. It shows how conservatives are prosecuted while democrats are not.

Imma get a warrant to search your house. I'll just have it say "documents and stuff". Don't worry, if you didn't do anything wrong, you'll be fine. When I finish my investigation I'll let you know if you're innocent.

This is the American you endorse now. Yes?
Of course not. I believe in law and order and our legal process. It should be followed by the book.

Forum List

Back