Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

Mmm, more delicious Trump cult tears.

They're terrified.

Good.

Keep on crying, Trump cult. Your tears nourish us.
Lol, it's your side that is doing anything to bust him. Because you're terrified of him. But the raid on Monday guaranteed him the presidency, if he wants it.

How?
How old are you?
Not old enough to remember and young enough to be dumbed down by public education.

Jail all political opposition with fake charges and use kangaroo courts to convict while keeping everything in secrecy.

Dude, the former 1-term president had top level classified documents at his resort. Was served two subpoena's to return the material...

Plus, he has had legal battles in actual courts for years.

Now They’re Calling for Violence​

A grenade with the F.B.I. seal over a dark green background.

In a sane world, a partisan Republican reaction to the FBI’s search of former President Donald Trump’s Florida home on Monday would be something like this: We don’t believe Trump did anything wrong. We’re skeptical about the Department of Justice’s actions, but we’ll wait to see the evidence before we make any sweeping claims or definitive judgments. Unfortunately, the reaction online, in the right-wing media, and even among lawmakers has been far from sane. It’s been unhinged and ominous....

...Clearly, at this early stage, the responsible reaction to what the FBI did is to withhold judgment, to wait and see, to base one’s assessment on the facts and the evidence as they become known. But such an approach is alien to the modern-day GOP. The entire incentive structure is to use language that is intemperate, belligerent, conspiratorial, even crazed. This week has once again proved that there’s no rhetorical line Trump Republicans won’t cross, no outlandish charge they won’t make. It’s now all about one-upmanship, with each person trying to make a more freakish claim than the next.

This debasement of language comes at a considerable cost. George Orwell believed that political language mattered because politics mattered, and that the corruption of one leads to the corruption of the other. And in some cases, the misuse of words can lead to political violence. We saw that on January 6, 2021. My fear is we’re edging ever closer to that. Some people on the right—enraged and inflamed, caught in an echo chamber of undiluted anger and massive lies—clearly hope for it. They are perpetually frenzied and hyper-agitated, convinced they are in an existential struggle against a wicked foe.

In the face of this, virtually the entire Republican Party is egging them on. Based on no evidence right now, Republicans are promoting a narrative that the events of this week prove that the United States government and its chief law-enforcement agency are Nazi-like, corrupt to the core, at war with its own citizens. This can’t end well.
Blah blah blah blah blah, let me know when they start burning cities down.

(Go to the right side of the screen, one of the last stories)

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24. The poor things, they may lose access to $$ and power and that is just NOT going to be tolerated.

Meanwhile some Americans are poor and getting poorer thanks to the stupid policies of those now in charge... But who cares? Let them eat dog food

Lol, it's your side that is doing anything to bust him. Because you're terrified of him. But the raid on Monday guaranteed him the presidency, if he wants it.
if he is president and i tend to agree w/ you that he will be.. he needs to clear the flippin deck.. as much as possible

Like the Trump collusion hoax fabricated by Hillary that the FBI went along with for 4 years while knowing it was bullshit?
Collusion wasn’t a hoax. It was only made into a big deal because Trump and his circle lied about so many things. When you can’t trust somebody you’re left with scrutiny. I see this with you and the government in general but what puzzles me is why you don’t scrutinize trump who is so blatantly dishonest. You come on here and repeat his bullshit talking points like a puppet. What’s up with that? Where does the blind faith come from?

more dumbasses... accuse Trump of lying but never prove HOW he lied.. and of course this is what cnn and co. do .. no evidence, just accusations..

dumbasses believe people will believe them just because they SAID it.. same old same old

bored :bigbed:

Forum List

Back