Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

(Go to the right side of the screen, one of the last stories)

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24. The poor things, they may lose access to $$ and power and that is just NOT going to be tolerated.

Meanwhile some Americans are poor and getting poorer thanks to the stupid policies of those now in charge... But who cares? Let them eat dog food

"doesn't have anything better to do"?? As if prosecuting criminals is a bad thing.

What happened to Republicans who were all rule of law. Republicans who said there were no excuses for breaking the law, if you broke the law, it's your fault?

All of a sudden Republicans seem to think the law doesn't matter any more. Back in the 1990s they were worried about a president getting a blow job, four forks saiks.

They don't call it the DC Swamp for nothing. It's become embarrassing at this point.
Why?
Didn't the orange grifter take care of that?

In mid-October, Donald Trump unveiled a major campaign slogans: “Drain the swamp.”

“It’s become the hottest expression,” he said at a rally in New Hampshire.“If we win on November 8th, we are going to Washington, D.C.—when we win, OK—and we are going to drain the swamp.”

Trump himself he famously claimed he would “surround myself only with the best and most serious people.” That means the unprecedented number of people who resigned and spoke out against their former employer in the White House truly points to Trump’s own incompetence.

Over 400 in 4 years.

McDonald's has less turnover.

(Go to the right side of the screen, one of the last stories)

Yeh, the FBI doesn't have anything better to do than persecute a "former" (current, to some of us) president who may beat them in '24. The poor things, they may lose access to $$ and power and that is just NOT going to be tolerated.

Meanwhile some Americans are poor and getting poorer thanks to the stupid policies of those now in charge... But who cares? Let them eat dog food
Yes they lie they are a discredit to past law enforcement

Watters doesn't know this as fact. At all. He is making it up out of thin air.
Neither do you

The FBI raid fits your desire to remove trump from office by any means necessary and keep him out

But without trump you will still hate trump voters who dared defy the washington establishment

Completely false.

Now whataboutism

Wrong.
There is no document a president can not see, and any document he saw as president, he can legally retain.
There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a president or ex-president being in possession of top secret documents.
In fact, an ex-president is the perfect person to have them, since they can NOT be given over to the National Archives, which can only have public documents.

"doesn't have anything better to do"?? As if prosecuting criminals is a bad thing.

What happened to Republicans who were all rule of law. Republicans who said there were no excuses for breaking the law, if you broke the law, it's your fault?

All of a sudden Republicans seem to think the law doesn't matter any more. Back in the 1990s they were worried about a president getting a blow job, four forks saiks.

I am far left and anti-Trump, but there is nothing at all wrong with Trump retaining top secret documents.
What else could he do with them?
He could not give them to the National Archives because they can only retain public documents.
The only other thing he could have done is destroy them, which would be erasing history.

I am far left and anti-Trump, but there is nothing at all wrong with Trump retaining top secret documents.
He could not give them to the National Archives because they can only retain public documents.
The only other thing he could have done is destroy them, which would be erasing history.

As far as I can tell, he was asked to hand documents back, and he refused. Then they came for him, and he said they should have just asked.

Now, we don't know how sensitive those documents are. Some of them might potentially be something a foreign country might like to get their hands on.

As far as I can tell, he was asked to hand documents back, and he refused. Then they came for him, and he said they should have just asked.

Now, we don't know how sensitive those documents are. Some of them might potentially be something a foreign country might like to get their hands on.
There is no evidence except for the word of known liars at DOJ that trump refused to hand over any documents

The goons needed a search warrant alleging criminal wrongdoing to cover their own actions

They raided the home when trump was out of town

They refused to allow trump lawyers to observe the ransacking

And demanded at internal security cameras be turned off

Those are the acts of a criminal mind with something to hide

They don't, did Hillary get prosecuted and her house raided for smashing 13 subpoenaed mobile devices, especially after she "bleachbitted" her server in her house? She wasn't even deposed properly, and this after lying to the FBI about not sending or receiving classified information. Funny part is you'd figure when somebody smashes 13 mobile devices INTENTIONALLY, after lying to the FBI, they'd be enough to put that bitch behind bars for both espionage, obstruction of justice, and evidence tampering.

What a load of bs. Go fact check your assertions, then come back and post something worth responding to.

You are not far left, you are off-the-axis crazy. This post is just more proof.

And you believe anything the proven liars say? The fbi has ZERO credibility.

None.

spare me

when i see you defending prosecutions of violent thugs (as opposed to setting them free within 24 hours), I will consider viewing you as a person who has integrity RE thoughts/opinions on current events

And you believe anything the proven liars say? The fbi has ZERO credibility.

None.
yeh,

ZERO

none whatsover. News commentators say that the fbi and doj are LOSING credibility with America. I'm thinking WHAT?

that was lost a LONG time ago... Lois Lerner... Hiltery's private server and the smashing of blackberries to avoid being caught in having endangered US secrets -- and it was more than a suspicion of endangering same. foreign countries DID get information from her insecure server set up

Wrong.
There is no document a president can not see, and any document he saw as president, he can legally retain.
There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with a president or ex-president being in possession of top secret documents.
In fact, an ex-president is the perfect person to have them, since they can NOT be given over to the National Archives, which can only have public documents.
Dude, a president is not king and ruler of all.

Otherwise you would not have bitched about President Obama and Biden.

Can they do as they wish with all of our state secrets ?

Forum List

Back