Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

He is not the only one, you just believe fantasies. I don't know why you do that, instead of looking things up, but it is what it is.
You're not getting that Soros is funding leftist DAs to indict based on politics.
The DOJ and FBI are full of partisan hacks. Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, etc.
That the DOJ & FBI are politically corrupt isn't a fantasy, just read the IG reports.
Look at Hunter's laptop and whistleblower Bobulinsky as proof.

Of course not. I believe in law and order and our legal process. It should be followed by the book.

The book in this case is the Constitution--the foundation of all our laws. No written code for bureaucracies trumps that. See?

The people elect leaders; the leaders should not be beholden to follow the edicts of UNELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE bureaucrats.

This is foundational, but too many Americans don't care.

But it doesn't matter at this point. Someone posted an article saying all Republicans are Timothy McVeigh. It's done. It's already over.

You're not getting that Soros is funding leftist DAs to indict based on politics.
The DOJ and FBI are full of partisan hacks. Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, etc.
That the DOJ & FBI are politically corrupt isn't a fantasy, just read the IG reports.
Look at Hunter's laptop and whistleblower Bobulinsky as proof.

Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, Sessions, Barr, Wray - all Republicans.

But how about actually answering my question to you - do you SERIOUSLY propose that DOJ conduct all of it's investigations publicly?

There has to be some sort of consistent standard, not just special rules for special people driven by public pressure.

Last edited:
Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, Sessions, Barr, Wray - all Republicans.
But how about actually answering my question to you - do you SERIOUSLY propose that DOJ conduct all of it's investigations publicly?
There has to be some sort of consistent standard, not just special rules for special people driven by public pressure.
1. RINOs are NOT Republicans. They vote democrat.
Sessions was an old senator who never ran anything, he did not persecute democrats
Comey was a Never-Trumper who authorized the spying on Trump as well as bragged about the perjury trap for Flynn
Mueller was a figurehead for the investigation by hyper-democrats. He didn't even know who FusionGPS was
Rosenstein was another Trump hater who even offered to wear a wire
Barr was ok, until he missed the obvious voter fraud
Wray is another political hack

2. When the object of the "investigation" is an ex-president of the US or a high political opponent and the "crime" is bullshit, yes we need full transparency. Otherwise no.

3. There are special rules for special people like it or not. We do not want to enable a banana republic where those in power misuse their power to arrest political opposition by framing them.

The book in this case is the Constitution--the foundation of all our laws. No written code for bureaucracies trumps that. See?

The people elect leaders; the leaders should not be beholden to follow the edicts of UNELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE bureaucrats.

But it doesn't matter at this point. Someone posted an article saying all Republicans are Timothy McVeigh. It's done. It's already over.
I’m not seeing your point. How was the constitution or law broken?

Thanks for making us think of this.. how elected leaders should not have to listen to unelected bureaucrats. I'm for obeying laws but not those written by partisan hacks not elected.. bad enough we have to deal with elected hacks

Thanks for making us think of this.. how elected leaders should not have to listen to unelected bureaucrats. I'm for obeying laws but not those written by partisan hacks not elected.. bad enough we have to deal with elected hacks
How do you decide which laws you pick and choose? Do we all get to choose based on which lawmakers we think are hacks or not?!

Numerous presidents have been in the same situation and it was always handled as an administrative matter, fact! Why did Biden send in the armed storm troopers to RAID Trumps home and rifle through the former first lady's underwear?
Trump was not raided by the FBI. A LEGAL SEARCH AND SEIZURE took place.

A search that showed great deference and respect towards the former President....that NO ONE else being searched would ever be given.

A legal search and seizure warrant, was authorized by a judge who found and agreed, there was probable cause, and set parameters of what can be searched for, and what areas can be searched for them.

No 6AM breaking down or a waking from pounding the door by FBI Agents

The search took place at around 10 am.

The FBI also gave the Secret Service warning of the search warrant, about 45 minutes ahead of time....of course no regular ole Joe or Josephine would get a heads up like that....!!!

The FBI did not wear their marked standard FBI windbreakers, the FBI DRESSED in Plain Clothes.

And the FBI did NOT flaunt guns and rifles as you claim.

Tell me, where anyone, ever, has been this kind of respect and deference in a Search, as the former president was given?

Imma get a warrant to search your house. I'll just have it say "documents and stuff". Don't worry, if you didn't do anything wrong, you'll be fine. When I finish my investigation I'll let you know if you're innocent.

This is the American you endorse now. Yes?
How does that describe what happened at Margo-large-o?

Same polls that said Hillary was going to win, only with more desperation. This is everything--the polls will have to say that.
The polling on the raid isn’t within the margin of error.

But you go ahead and try to unskew the poll.

Last edited:
Out of all these threads about the FBI searching Trump's gaudy looking home, the one thing that hasn't been answered by these Trump sycophants is, why did Trump steal classified documents? He himself put into law increasing the punishment for such crimes. It's crazy. Just wondering what the excuses might be to defend the indefensible?

If you read the law, it does not apply to the president or ex-president when it comes to documents they became owner of while president.
A president is ultimate arbiter of classified documents.
He can do what ever he wants with them.

If you read the law, it does not apply to the president or ex-president when it comes to documents they became owner of while president.
A president is ultimate arbiter of classified documents.
He can do what ever he wants with them.
Completely false.

Now whataboutism

He was released in 2019. Hardly served any time. Slap on The wrist.

He was prosecuted and convicted, just as other Democrats have been before, and will be after.

It's counterfactual to say that Democrats don't get prosecuted, period.

He was prosecuted and convicted, just as other Democrats have been before, and will be after.

It's counterfactual to say that Democrats don't get prosecuted, period.
They don't, did Hillary get prosecuted and her house raided for smashing 13 subpoenaed mobile devices, especially after she "bleachbitted" her server in her house? She wasn't even deposed properly, and this after lying to the FBI about not sending or receiving classified information. Funny part is you'd figure when somebody smashes 13 mobile devices INTENTIONALLY, after lying to the FBI, they'd be enough to put that bitch behind bars for both espionage, obstruction of justice, and evidence tampering.

Forum List

Back