Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

The reporter wasn’t “behaving badly”, unless you consider calling out Trump’s lies “bad behaviour”.

When Jonathan Swan calked out his lies Trump said “You can’t do that!” And Swan said “Why not?”. Trump had no response.

Trump doesn’t run away from male reporters but he mocks attacks and runs away from the women. When they call Trump on his bad behaviour, he runs away like a cowardly bully.

The reporter wasn’t “behaving badly”, unless you consider calling out Trump’s lies “bad behaviour”.
When Jonathan Swan calked out his lies Trump said “You can’t do that!” And Swan said “Why not?”. Trump had no response.
Trump doesn’t run away from male reporters but he mocks attacks and runs away from the women. When they call Trump on his bad behaviour, he runs away like a cowardly bully.
Trump's lies?? The problem is the lies from the media, including the phony story about the Russian bounties.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

I 'd like some context.
Where's a video that starts 5 minutes before this exchange?

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

she was rude as fuck and so he left. what part of that is confusing to you?
Why is it rude to ask him why he is lying?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?
I was copying off Drumpf to see how it felt to be unmanly.

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

mmmm, lefties. all the self awareness of a potted plant.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

too late. you had your chance and you failed.
So why did Drumpf run like a scalded cat?
Your source is probably a Russian front. You gotta do better than that.

"

The Right Scoop reports news with a right wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a new article and editorialize it with a right leaning bias.

A factual search reveals a failed fact check.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a failed fact check. (8/15/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2018)

"
its a video of what actually happened you racist fuck,,,
I already watched the video you crack head. :lol:
so its you thats the liar,,,,

No it’s Report that is lying. The video shows Trump answering one question and when pressed for details and having none, he ran away.

Like the low down slime he is.

Misogynistic much?

As always you Trump haters LIE when you are cornered,thst is easily by far the biggest lie you Have ever told at this board saying she wasn’t behaving badly.He gave an honest answer that’s a well known fact and she didn’t like his honest answer and screamed like a juvenile raving lunatic,you ALWAYS lie and evade the facts when proven wrong,you would never have stayed and listened to a yelling screaming juvenile lunatic like that either after you answered the question,you know it,I know it,dot lie AGAIN and give us bullshit that you would have stayed there and listen to that screaming you cowardly ignored happened that we all know occurred and DID happen. You Trump haters always have to resort to,lies when you are getting your ass whipped I always notice.

Oh and let me make myself clear that I am not a trump supporter.lol

Last edited:

Misogynistic much?

Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

she was rude as fuck and so he left. what part of that is confusing to you?
Why is it rude to ask him why he is lying?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?
I was copying off Drumpf to see how it felt to be unmanly.

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

mmmm, lefties. all the self awareness of a potted plant.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

too late. you had your chance and you failed.
So why did Drumpf run like a scalded cat?
Your source is probably a Russian front. You gotta do better than that.

"

The Right Scoop reports news with a right wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a new article and editorialize it with a right leaning bias.

A factual search reveals a failed fact check.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a failed fact check. (8/15/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2018)

"
its a video of what actually happened you racist fuck,,,
I already watched the video you crack head. :lol:
so its you thats the liar,,,,

No it’s Report that is lying. The video shows Trump answering one question and when pressed for details and having none, he ran away.

Like the low down slime he is.
so you didnt watch it,,,
cause she asked several questions and he answer all of them,,,

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

Looks like this thread can be safely discarded as retarded leftist bullshit.
This bill retard.

I asked a simple question. You can eat shit.

The law as signed by Obama was set to expire.
The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.​
The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.​

Trump extended the program with the Mission Act.
The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.​

So, in summary, Obama's law was going to run out of money. Trump's law authorized an extension...and also made it easier to fire poorly-performing VA workers.

I can't understand why people think all this is a bad thing.
Its not a bad thing. His lie was the bad thing. Trump said he passed a private-sector health care program, Veterans Choice, after failed attempts by past presidents for the last “45 years.” Thats a fucking lie
If Obama's law was such hot shit, why did it need to be extended?

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

This bill retard.

The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.​
The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.​

The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.​

So, in summary, Obama's law was going to run out of money. Trump's law authorized an extension...and also made it easier to fire poorly-performing VA workers.

Its not a bad thing. His lie was the bad thing. Trump said he passed a private-sector health care program, Veterans Choice, after failed attempts by past presidents for the last “45 years.” Thats a fucking lie
Irrelevant to the point. The facts are that Drumpf lied about it.

What law?

This bill retard.

Yippee. Politicians lie. You bozos act like Trump (do you get a nickel for each time you type "Drumpf"? No, really, I'm about to register Democrat thanks to you!) is the first politician to lie.

Better to leave than treat the mouthy vagina as she deserved.
These coward trump haters will never of course ADMIT the truth that THEY would have done the same thing if some reporter acted so juvenile like that screaming at the top of their lungs acting so uncivilzed like that had they been in trumps shoes. I would have,it’s pointless trying to have a civilized discussion with a screaming out of control lunatic like that lady is.that lady scares me,as I have said,I have never in my life seen such scary behavior from a reporter before,anybody that blames trump for leaving the platform after answering the question claiming he cowardly ran off is just a plain idiot and coward themselves sense THEY never would have stayed there either to listen to a lunatic like that,they know it,we know it,they are lying if they say otherwise.

And this is coming from someone who is not even a Trump supporter as everyone else here is that Agres with me.lol comedy gold

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

He ran like his ass was on fire because he lied.

Drumpf has been crying and running in addition to his lies.

No, he didn't lie.

And he didn't run. Why do you feel compelled to lie ?

Trump has been a great president.

Sorry but all elected officials should answer every question whether they like it or not. If they don't like critique don't run for office.

Please show us where that is written.

Or can you answer....."Hey you retard, I've answered that 100 times before. Where the fuck have you been the last six months and are you no longer required to do even the most simple research. Why don't you ask me about 9/11......you know what that was about ?

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

Not being president, myself, it's none of your business.

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

So, your are saying that Trump DID sign the law into effect in 2014 when Obama was president.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

she was launching a propaganda attack, like most of the press "questions" these days.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

He ran like his ass was on fire because he lied.

Drumpf has been crying and running in addition to his lies.

No, he didn't lie.

And he didn't run. Why do you feel compelled to lie ?

Trump has been a great president.
That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.

What law?

This bill retard.

Yippee. Politicians lie. You bozos act like Trump (do you get a nickel for each time you type "Drumpf"? No, really, I'm about to register Democrat thanks to you!) is the first politician to lie.
Of course politicians lie. Drumpf just happens to be a world record setting liar and pussy that runs when his lies are questioned.

Trump's lies?? The problem is the lies from the media, including the phony story about the Russian bounties.

In this case, it's Trump's lie that HE signed The Veteran's Choice Act into law. Trump is lying and as usual, claiming claiming credit something that Barrack Obama did. The Veteran's Choice Act was signed into law in 2014 by Barrack Obama.

The question which Trump ran away from was:

"Why do you keep saying that you passed Veterans Choice? It was passed in 2014. But it was a false statement, sir."

And caught once more, Donald Trump ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back