Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

He ran like his ass was on fire because he lied.

Drumpf has been crying and running in addition to his lies.

No, he didn't lie.

And he didn't run. Why do you feel compelled to lie ?

Trump has been a great president.
That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.

Actually, he's been three times the president our affirmative action failure of a POTUS was.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.
He did not lie OR run away jerk,only one lying and running away is You,dragonlady and the op.
Drumpfs fat ass lied about creating a bill he only extended. He got caught in said lie and ran away like a frightened rabbit.
It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?
I would prove I wasnt lying. Why didnt he man up and do that?
You have never proved you don’t lie all the time here so you are lying again that you would not prove it there either.you also would not stand there and listen to a raving uncivilized screaming lunatic who knows the truth the DEMS are the ones lying And he is telling the truth.the only coward who lied and ran off is YOU as everyone here knows,lol
I dont prove myself to scrubs.

In the event I am the potus I would prove myself with facts. She is a professional reporter. She wasnt out of control except in the warped minds of boys with an inferiority complex.

Drumpfs fat ass couldnt handle being exposed as a liar so he ran like chicken.

You don't prove yourself to anyone. That was established a long long time ago.

She's one of the bullshit brigaide and you guys have your heads up their asses.

She's lucky Trump didn't tell her to fuck off when she first started to speak.

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.
What a glowing endorsement of Biden 2020.

I keep hearing bullshit from posters here how he not only ran but lied,the only one that lied was that screaming lunatic DEMOCRAT reporter.lol

That lying democrat lady reporter was the only one making a false statement,not trump.

Last edited:
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

He's a liar, they hate being called on it.

/—-/ Prove he lies. I remember Trump granting the vouchers for vets. I remember vets committing suicide in the VA parking lots when Obozo was President because they couldn’t get treated. Well. Go ahead and prove Trump lied.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

The only thing I like about Biden is that he isnt Drumpf. I would vote for a retarded kangaroo over Drumpf.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

The only thing I like about Biden is that he isnt Drumpf. I would vote for a retarded kangaroo over Drumpf.

Thank you for admitting your TDS.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

He's a liar, they hate being called on it.

/—-/ Prove he lies. I remember Trump granting the vouchers for vets. I remember vets committing suicide in the VA parking lots when Obozo was President because they couldn’t get treated. Well. Go ahead and prove Trump lied.

He can’t because I remember that as well about obozos corruption back then And also remember how delighted I was when I heard about trump granting the vouchers for vets clear as day.

That troll has NEVER opened up his mouth without lying same as. Alecelpios so he can’t prove nothing without lying of course. I saw someone else mention that as well about him also earlier,that he has never been able to post without lying.lol

It matters not was ill conceived deceitful party a potus belongs too. Answer the questions and always maintain composure. It's easy to do.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

Actually, he's been three times the president our affirmative action failure of a POTUS was.

I don’t think Trump weighs three times as much as Obama. He’s not THAT fat. Double maybe.

A bill passed is not a bill implemented......Trump got it done....finally....

Dems can pass all the bills they want...nothing ever changes because the big bureaucrats in DC never get replaced...whole agencies left intact which keeps new bills from being enacted in a real way....Trump doesn't play that game and now veterans like myself can utilize the healthcare we were promised...and we can keep our private doctors...sucks to be you Obama.....

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

No, he didn't lie.

That was funny.

I don’t think Trump weighs three times as much as Obama. He’s not THAT fat. Double maybe.
Can you imagine him riding a bicycle?

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies.

The only problem is that the senile Biden clown can't remember where he left his ammo boxes...

I never had much luck in predicting the outcome of the selections so I won't bother this time but it will be fun to watch, a battle between deplorable orange insanity and 'progressive' senility

And yet there are people who doubt me when I tell them this is the best comedy evuh..,

Sad!

:banana:

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
SORRY ASSHOLE, not only is this a duplicate thread, these lies have already been told by another democratic operative, verbatim in fact.

I actually watched the conference.

Trump ran from nothing.

Trump told no lie.

Trump was not caught and challenged on anything.

Nothing was repeated 140 times.

The errant news reporter disrupted the whole conference and kept trying to talk over the president interrupting others not asking a question but suggesting Trump was bypassing poor Congress by ACTUALLY HELPING AMERICANS.

Pelosi was again shot down and made irrelevant. She sits at home fuming eating her Jenny ice cream. Her House will not obstruct America and hold it hostage.

Trump fixed that, should have told the loud mouthed ignorant bitch to sit down, shut up or thrown her out but was polite enough to just end the meeting and deny her question as the press were not interested in actually covering the news as usual but once again just promoting their hateful agenda.

END OF STORY. END OF YOU.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back