Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

she was rude as fuck and so he left. what part of that is confusing to you?
Why is it rude to ask him why he is lying?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?
I was copying off Drumpf to see how it felt to be unmanly.

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

mmmm, lefties. all the self awareness of a potted plant.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

Because he's their hero! He's Cheeto Jesus! You just don't accuse Cheeto Jesus of lying! What's wrong with you?

what would you have done in his shoes? you got an out of control woman, that won't shut up, while you are trying to hold a press conference.

what is the correct response, if ending the press conference is not it?

Misogynistic much?

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

too late. you had your chance and you failed.

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

Looks like this thread can be safely discarded as retarded leftist bullshit.
This bill retard.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

So why did Drumpf run like a scalded cat?

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

Misogynistic much?

Because he's their hero! He's Cheeto Jesus! You just don't accuse Cheeto Jesus of lying! What's wrong with you?

what would you have done in his shoes? you got an out of control woman, that won't shut up, while you are trying to hold a press conference.

She wasnt out of control. She was just asking him a question and I already told you what I would have done. I would have proven her wrong. He ran like his ass was on fire from a woman.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

Your source is probably a Russian front. You gotta do better than that.

"

The Right Scoop reports news with a right wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a new article and editorialize it with a right leaning bias.

A factual search reveals a failed fact check.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a failed fact check. (8/15/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2018)

"

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

because there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman. you can't slap them, because they are "just a girl".

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

"

The Right Scoop reports news with a right wing bias in story selection and loaded wording that favors the right: Sarah Sanders releases blistering statement on Omarosa. Rather than sourcing this story they offer a block quote and opine about the statement. This is the norm for most stories on The Right Scoop; take a snippet of a new article and editorialize it with a right leaning bias.

Overall, we rate The Right Scoop Right biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a failed fact check. (8/15/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 8/10/2018)

"
its a video of what actually happened you racist fuck,,,

Misogynistic much?

She wasnt out of control. She was just asking him a question and I already told you what I would have done. I would have proven her wrong. He ran like his ass was on fire from a woman.

but you know that that is bullshit. lefty partisans, like you, never admit that their accusation is bullshit, no matter what.

so, you answer, was a failure to answer.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

because there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman. you can't slap them, because they are "just a girl".
"there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman"

If youre a man there is no such thing as "an out of control woman". You deal with her as a reporter that asked you a uncomfortable question. The fact that he ran shows he is a pussy and so are you for defending his pussified reaction.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

"

"
I already watched the video you crack head. :lol:

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

If youre a man there is no such thing as "an out of control woman". You deal with her as a reporter that asked you a uncomfortable question. The fact that he ran shows he is a pussy and so are you for defending his pussified reaction.

of course there is. we have all had to deal with out of control women. and there is no right answer to it, in our society.

that is why lefties like you, like to use women as fronts, because they can use their gender as a shield for shit behavior.

Misogynistic much?

but you know that that is bullshit. lefty partisans, like you, never admit that their accusation is bullshit, no matter what.

No it isnt bullshit. Drumpf got caught in a lie. She pressed him on it and he ran. Pretty simple and straight forward.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

of course there is. we have all had to deal with out of control women. and there is no right answer to it, in our society.

that is why lefties like you, like to use women as fronts, because they can use their gender as a shield for shit behavior.
Claiming a woman is out of control because she asked a question is probably the weakest excuse a man can come up with for running away.

Misogynistic much?

No it isnt bullshit. Drumpf got caught in a lie. She pressed him on it and he ran. Pretty simple and straight forward.

she was out of control, so he ended the press conference. all those other reporters, that ones that were clapping and supporting her shit behavior?

they can enjoy not getting to ask any questions themselves, and lose their chance at screen time, because of her.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

"

"
I already watched the video you crack head. :lol:
so its you thats the liar,,,,

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

Claiming a woman is out of control because she asked a question is probably the weakest excuse a man can come up with for running away.

except she did not just ask a question. she asked the question and then refused to shut up, once her turn was over.

you did watch the video, didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back