Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

she was rude as fuck and so he left. what part of that is confusing to you?
Why is it rude to ask him why he is lying?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?
I was copying off Drumpf to see how it felt to be unmanly.

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

mmmm, lefties. all the self awareness of a potted plant.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

too late. you had your chance and you failed.
So why did Drumpf run like a scalded cat?

because there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman. you can't slap them, because they are "just a girl".
"there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman"

If youre a man there is no such thing as "an out of control woman". You deal with her as a reporter that asked you a uncomfortable question. The fact that he ran shows he is a pussy and so are you for defending his pussified reaction.

of course there is. we have all had to deal with out of control women. and there is no right answer to it, in our society.

that is why lefties like you, like to use women as fronts, because they can use their gender as a shield for shit behavior.
Claiming a woman is out of control because she asked a question is probably the weakest excuse a man can come up with for running away.
and yet you keep claiming thats what happened,,,

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

talking like a baby, does not hide the fact that you failed to answer a simple question.

jeez, the same behavior that supposedly you find so lame when trump does it, ie not answering a question, you are now doing.

a dead potted plant.
What question is it that you want me to answer? I will as long as its on topic. We are discussing how Drumpf ran like he was afraid.

because there is no right answer to dealing with an out of control woman. you can't slap them, because they are "just a girl".

If youre a man there is no such thing as "an out of control woman". You deal with her as a reporter that asked you a uncomfortable question. The fact that he ran shows he is a pussy and so are you for defending his pussified reaction.

of course there is. we have all had to deal with out of control women. and there is no right answer to it, in our society.

that is why lefties like you, like to use women as fronts, because they can use their gender as a shield for shit behavior.
Claiming a woman is out of control because she asked a question is probably the weakest excuse a man can come up with for running away.

except she did not just ask a question. she asked the question and then refused to shut up, once her turn was over.

you did watch the video, didn't you?
Of course I watched the video. She asked him the question and he didnt answer it and tried to move on from it. She pressed him and he took a shit in his pants, had a tantrum and then ran from her.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

I made no claims. We all saw him run away on the video.

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

leaving the room is not running away,,,

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

Its running if you dont answer the question you were asked before you leave. Sorry but thats just a fact.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Uh dude I’m not a trump fan myself other than the fact It is the same story as last time when he ran against hitlery,I did not want trump as potus Four years ago but since hitlery was the only alternative to trump,I grudingling voted for him and I will,again sense the alternative is worse AGAIN in Biden.I am only a trump supporter when it comes to picking Between him and those other two clown presidents over him.lol

That being said,you have been caught lying.this was not the same case at all when trump cowardly yelled at that reporter a couple of months ago who asked him a fair and simple question about the virus,that was uncalled for upon his part,I would be with you if you were talking about THAT instance but that’s not what you are talking about and in the process of showing this video in your biased extreme hate for trump trying to find something bad about him,you failed miserably with egg on your face by lying here.

That is a lie that he ran away from that reporter,he answered her question and told her the truth and she did not like his truthful answer and started yelling at him for speaking the truth.in THIS case,trump did the right thing,why try and have a discussion with a loud mouth ranting lunatic screaming at the top of her lungs just because trump put her in her place with a truthful answer she did not like?

Dude If you hate Trump so much and want to try and discredit him,stick to facts like the one I mentioned where trump WAS totally out of line yelling at that reporter for that simple question on the virus,now that time trump,WAS wrong by evading that question,and that was totally uncalled for on his part,actions like that of his in the past are why I am not a trump supporter. You want to be te taken seriously stop lying as you did with threads like this dude.

Last edited:

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

Its running if you dont answer the question you were asked before you leave. Sorry but thats just a fact.
He did dipshit,you just did not listen to the video because of your obvious deluded hate you have for him

Last edited:
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

She screeched out of turn. When children do that, you don't encourage them by accepting their uncontrolled needs.

A fact these psychotic nutcases like the op and that other lunatic I just got done educating just now a second ago can’t even comprehend ignoring that reality sense it proves they are rambling and clueless in their babble.lol

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

sorry its not a fact,,,

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.

You want to see me run away from a woman? Just have her ask me "When are we going to get Married". The Skid marks will be a half mile long.

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

Looks like this thread can be safely discarded as retarded leftist bullshit.
This bill retard.

I asked a simple question. You can eat shit.

The law as signed by Obama was set to expire.

The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.

The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.​

Trump extended the program with the Mission Act.
The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.​

So, in summary, Obama's law was going to run out of money. Trump's law authorized an extension...and also made it easier to fire poorly-performing VA workers.

I can't understand why people think all this is a bad thing.

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.

What law?
Okay, so nobody knows what law the leftist Twit in the OP was saying Obama signed but Trump is taking credit for.

Looks like this thread can be safely discarded as retarded leftist bullshit.
This bill retard.

I asked a simple question. You can eat shit.

The law as signed by Obama was set to expire.
The Choice program allowed veterans who lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or had to wait more than 30 days for an appointment to have access to private care, but the program was time limited and Congress has struggled to come up with money for extensions.​
The program was again due to run out of funding May 31, but the VA said there was enough money remaining to keep it in operation until Trump signed the VA Mission Act.​

Trump extended the program with the Mission Act.
The new bill called for $5.2 billion in funding to keep the existing Choice program in operation for a year while the VA worked through reforms to consolidate the seven private-care options into one system while eliminating the 30-day, 40-mile restrictions.​

So, in summary, Obama's law was going to run out of money. Trump's law authorized an extension...and also made it easier to fire poorly-performing VA workers.

I can't understand why people think all this is a bad thing.
Its not a bad thing. His lie was the bad thing. Trump said he passed a private-sector health care program, Veterans Choice, after failed attempts by past presidents for the last “45 years.” Thats a fucking lie

She screeched out of turn. When children do that, you don't encourage them by accepting their uncontrolled needs.

I could not have said it any better myself,you must have read my mind.lol fruitcakes like the op,dragonlady,symphonic,and alceiapious or whatever the nut calls himself,are so hateful in thier obvious biased towards the dems,that they can’t come to grips with reality pesky facts like this that which is THEY would have done the same thing if some lady screamed at them sounding like a raving psychotic lunatic after you Answered their question they asked.

These cowards know THEY would have done the same exact same thing trump did had they encountered that crazy lady,guess they plugged their ears and did not hear her screaming at him as we did.hee hee.lol

Misogynistic much?

He did not lie OR run away jerk,only one lying and running away is You,dragonlady and the op.
Drumpfs fat ass lied about creating a bill he only extended. He got caught in said lie and ran away like a frightened rabbit.
It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?
I would prove I wasnt lying. Why didnt he man up and do that?
You have never proved you don’t lie all the time here so you are lying again that you would not prove it there either.you also would not stand there and listen to a raving uncivilized screaming lunatic who knows the truth the DEMS are the ones lying And he is telling the truth.the only coward who lied and ran off is YOU as everyone here knows,lol
I dont prove myself to scrubs.

In the event I am the potus I would prove myself with facts. She is a professional reporter. She wasnt out of control except in the warped minds of boys with an inferiority complex.

Drumpfs fat ass couldnt handle being exposed as a liar so he ran like chicken.

Veterans love Trump. Did you all see how liberals made up a phony story about Russian bounties in order to steal the military vote from Trump?

Misogynistic much?

a dead potted plant.
Which we have all proven to you is bullshit but sense you don’t like facts you cover your ears and close your eyes sense you don’t like the facts and keep cowardly evading and running off from them with everyone here laughing at you for doing so.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back