Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

Trump runs away from female reporters. I'd call him a "pussy" but I don't know of any woman who runs away every time she gets caught out lying like Trump does.

He runs like a lying shit eating DOG!

that would be the case if what you say is true,,,but sadly it isnt true,,,

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

I'll bet you are a lot of fun to be around.

I'll bet people just love to see you coming.....

Here comes "Mr. Bitch-it-up".

Yeah.... a real blast.

Get a life.

There are a lot of reasons for him turning on reporters. Not the least of which is getting asked the same question 10 times. And he's already addressed this one.

If I saw you coming, I'd have to resist the urge to dump water on you or knock you out.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?
we all know some women cant shut up and need corrected,,,

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Misogynistic much?

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?
If you're a woman hating misogynist everything is about her sex.

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

YOU ARE A LYING FUCKING JACKASS. Do you actually think your bullcrap is going to fly here?

• NOT ONE WORD was ever said in that whole presser about Obama.
  • I DARE YOU to show us where he took credit for it 140 times.
  • The news reporter's WHOLE QUESTION was in defense of the Democrats, you SACK O SHIT, asking angrily if Trump thought he had authority to bypass Congress. This was a MSM reporter angry that Trump had made Nancy and her dizzy dems irrelevant by signing an EO into law getting the aide to the people they need, NOW. He told her it was to end their obstruction. He answered the question. He offered that congress is still free to come back, get off their fat asses and work to resolve a better solution. He then went on to the next reporter and the first one WOULD NOT SHUT UP and kept persisting, interrupting, talking over the president, trying to create a talking point for the media and disrespecting him until he finally saw there was no further point and ENDED THE BULLSHIT.
The media did their job: they took a GREAT THING FOR AMERICA, and tried to spin it into something negative against Trump so little shrews like you who obviously didn't even listen to the entire news conference could run with it and create the next wave of fake news that Trump was confronted and backed down.

You're such a lying jackass, you don't even have the reporters question right!

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Nice attempt to cover!

Too bad it's too late.

not trying to cover anything. indeed, i have no idea what you are talking about.

the reporter was out of line and trump was right to end the press conference.

fuck them all.

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

I would prove I wasnt lying. Why didnt he man up and do that?

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

she was launching a propaganda attack, like most of the press "questions" these days.

she was launching a propaganda attack, like most of the press "questions" these days.
The best way to deal with propaganda is to provide facts. Drumpf doesnt have the facts on his side so he ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back