Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.

He would have stayed for more questions but his bone spurs were acting up

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

That moment when facts meet your bullshit.

Drumpf will always cut and run. His followers will bleat in support.

The man is a liar and a coward.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.
Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

she was rude as fuck and so he left. what part of that is confusing to you?

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

That moment when facts meet your bullshit.

Drumpf will always cut and run. His followers will bleat in support.

The man is a liar and a coward.

what would you have done in his shoes when confronted by such out of control behavior?

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?
If you're a woman hating misogynist everything is about her sex.
You may have a point.

vagina costumes.jpg

Leftists seem to believe women are nothing more than their genitals.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?
I would prove I wasnt lying. Why didnt he man up and do that?

bullshit. leftards never admit they were wrong.

what would you really do? keep in mind the bitch was white, tough guy.

Misogynistic much?

Using her sex for a shield? You sound frustrated in your personal life. She asked him a question about his lying and he ran away.

Why is it rude to ask him why he is lying?

Misogynistic much?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?
I would prove I wasnt lying. Why didnt he man up and do that?

bullshit. leftards never admit they were wrong.

what would you really do? keep in mind the bitch was white, tough guy.

"what would you really do? keep in mind the bitch was white, tough guy."

I would smile at her and prove I wasnt lying. Why did Drumpf run instead?

Misogynistic much?

why are you unable to answer a simple question?
I was copying off Drumpf to see how it felt to be unmanly.

Misogynistic much?

Because he's their hero! He's Cheeto Jesus! You just don't accuse Cheeto Jesus of lying! What's wrong with you?

it is not questions. it is propaganda. he was right to leave.

hell, he is overly generous coming into the room in the first place.
Of course he has the right to leave. She has the right to question him about lying and we have the right to mock him for running like a scalded cat.

it is not questions. it is propaganda. he was right to leave.

hell, he is overly generous coming into the room in the first place.
Of course he has the right to leave. She has the right to question him about lying and we have the right to mock him for running like a scalded cat.

wow. reading comprehension much? lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back