Watch this: Trump said Air Force 1 will cost 4 biilion. True or lie?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
The Trump it's aren't able to say it's both so now they have to choose between Trump and reality. Which will they choose?

Zero_f84f63_2147573.jpg

The president-elect said in a tweet Tuesday that the new Boeing (BA) 747 jet that's being built to carry "future presidents" already costs more than $4 billion, and that he wants to cancel the order.

"Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!"

Trump wants to cancel Air Force One order from Boeing

You know, I read somewhere that the initial cost was going to be 170 million for the initial cost of the aircraft, and the total cost of the ENTIRE program (meaning the life of the aircraft, including stuff like upkeep and replacing parts for the next 30 years) is 4 billion in total.

4 billion for a high tech aircraft that can withstand attacks and EMP pulses, while being able to communicate all over the planet for the next 30 years doesn't sound like that much if you take all of it into account.

And even Boeing said they have no idea where Trump got that figure, because they don't have anything like that in current contracts.

Think about that 4 bil for 2 planes......if memory serves a Virginia class sub costs 2 billion......looks like huge rip off to me

Think about that 4 bil for 2 planes......if memory serves a Virginia class sub costs 2 billion......looks like huge rip off to me

So here's a guy who believes Trump despite having no evidence ofit being true. So what does he do, talk pass the lie and further it along.

One has to realize there are more than one AF-1.There are 3 or 4 of them in the VIP fleet. Whenever POTUS flies, there's the one he's in and a backup. There are also a huge number of defensive systems to be installed along with some massive electronic suites.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this and is simply using his bully pulpit to alert defense contractors that ALL procurement will be closely reviewed.

One has to realize there are more than one AF-1.There are 3 or 4 of them in the VIP fleet. Whenever POTUS flies, there's the one he's in and a backup. There are also a huge number of defensive systems to be installed along with some massive electronic suites.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this and is simply using his bully pulpit to alert defense contractors that ALL procurement will be closely reviewed.

So is the cost of 4 billion the truth or made up? Annnnd go!

So here's a guy who believes Trump despite having no evidence ofit being true. So what does he do, talk pass the lie and further it along.
CNN or CNBC verified price was close to 4 billion

Yes they did and thats why you failed to provide proof. No one is believin your assertions. So either you're lying or you will post that proof.

Manonthestreet is on record as CNN reporting real facts and news btw.

Was flipping channels between the 2 this morning.....whether it's on their sites have no idea......notice Boeing didn't refute

Watched news all day waiting for someone to dispute the numbers......haven't seen anyone......say anything to the contrary

Forum List

Back