Trump leads Biden in six swing states he lost in 2020

Oh do you mean cheap Chinese goods couldn't undercut our U.S. businesses?... what's wrong with that?...

If you believe the Govt is there to control your life then there is nothing wrong with the Govt picking winners and losers via tariffs, which are just taxes paid by the consumer.

I thought of that after I posted. He did lead lead last time until the swing states started trucking in their harvested ballots from gullible idiots, and counted as long as it took until Biden was ahead.

We are indeed setting up for a similar scenario. I thought the mail-in ballot scheme was supposed to be a one-off because of that new flu virus. Now that the Dems learned they got away with it, who is working to prevent the steal this time?
Illinois continued mail-ins through the midterms. It’s standard there now. I’m sure it will be in every state where democrats need to cheat to win.

No wonder the Dems are in a panic, and trying every ridiculous tactic to get Trump out of the running! It’s not just that voters prefer him over Biden, but they now choose him over Biden in the six swing states Trump lost last time.

And this time, states will not be able to halt the count, send people home, and then restart with Biden in the lead.
Unfortunately, I do not trust that the Repubs are going to be able to effectively police the Dem voting fraud that we know is coming

If you believe the Govt is there to control your life then there is nothing wrong with the Govt picking winners and losers via tariffs, which are just taxes paid by the consumer.
Our Government is there to protect American citizens from being undercut by a nation of slave labor.... If China wants to go head to head and play fair fine but they don't... they want to steal our ideas spy on us and put our businesses out of business...

Do you think they’ll try and pull the exact same shit again? Shut down the count?? If so, and Biden is in the lead when counting resumes, Jan 6th will look like a picnic.

Nope. No silly excuses for that. “Waaaa….our peeps are tired.” We’ll have relief crews ready. “OMG, a toilet is leaking.” We‘ll call a plumber. And so on.
My belief is that they will do absolutely anything to retain power.

Nothing will be off limits.

Nope, he just fucked up the response to it. The only real crisis during his term and he failed epically.
I think Biden should absolutely campaign on COVID. Oh, I forgot, more Americans dies on his watch, even after having been given three vaccines.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Our Government is there to protect American citizens from being undercut by a nation of slave labor.... If China wants to go head to head and play fair fine but they don't... they want to steal our ideas spy on us and put our businesses out of business...

We the people should get to decide what we want to buy, but no...people like you want the Govt to make those choices for us...all in the name of our own good.

I will leave you with this quote....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C.S. Lewis

For the first time ever the RNC has put together a massive ballot harvesting and get out the vote drive... Trump's PAC's have hundred of lawyers on payroll to be ballot center poll watchers... not regular people like before who don't know their rights or the law.... its coming and you can't stop it...
I hope

We the people should get to decide what we want to buy, but no...people like you want the Govt to make those choices for us...all in the name of our own good.

I will leave you with this quote....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C.S. Lewis
What are you talking about?... what is it about fair trade that you don't understand?..., do you yearn for a bargain even if the product was made by slaves and our treasury is bankrupt?...

What are you talking about?... what is it about fair trade that you don't understand?..., do you yearn for a bargain even if the product was made by slaves and our treasury is bankrupt?...

I yearn to be free to choose to buy what I fucking want to buy.

But you fucking people hate freedom and thus will do all you can to take it away from everyone

I yearn to be free to choose to buy what I fucking want to buy.
And you can... no one is suggesting keeping Chinese goods out... but they can't be allowed to undercut American companies... buy all the Chinese crap you want no one is stopping you...

But you fucking people hate freedom and thus will do all you can to take it away from everyone
So you who turn a blind eye to slavery in China say we hate freedom?.... do you realize how absurd that is?....

For the first time ever the RNC has put together a massive ballot harvesting and get out the vote drive... Trump's PAC's have hundred of lawyers on payroll to be ballot center poll watchers... not regular people like before who don't know their rights or the law.... its coming and you can't stop it...

I was literally giddy when I heard Lara Trump mention ballot harvesting.

Heck yes! It must be done by the RNC where legal.

He beat Haley by 70 in Florida. (I realize she withdrew)

Trump has momentum in spite of the political witch hunt from the Biden DOJ.
So Trump lost 30% of the vote to a ghost candidate in a Republican primary. Not a very good sign.

So Trump lost 30% of the vote to a ghost candidate in a Republican primary. Not a very good sign.
And Biden wandered off in the middle of a Latina giving a speech on his behalf because he spotted a baby in the audience and couldn’t resist getting a sniff. Also not a good sign.

No wonder the Dems are in a panic, and trying every ridiculous tactic to get Trump out of the running! It’s not just that voters prefer him over Biden, but they now choose him over Biden in the six swing states Trump lost last time.

And this time, states will not be able to halt the count, send people home, and then restart with Biden in the lead.
President Demento is literally out there today begging for votes telling voters he's desperate.

You got to pretty stupid to vote for Biden, look at his policies at work...

Forum List

Back