Watch this: Trump said Air Force 1 will cost 4 biilion. True or lie?

Trump caused a Boeing stock price crash. Did Trump and his pals profit from that, shorting Boeing stock before Trump's stock-crashing tweet? The only way to know is for all of them to release their full financial info. Anyone who doesn't suck the ass of corruption would have to agree.

And Trump fans? Don't lie to everyone's faces by claiming you wouldn't demand that of a Democratic president, because nobody would believe a lie that brazen.

And no, Trump does not have the right to keep his finances private. He lost that right when he was elected president. The people need to know that he's not deliberately manipulating the economy for his own personal gain.

noting wrong with the old one. just tip it on its side and let the chicken bones and watermelon rinds roll out. imagine the weight saved

One has to realize there are more than one AF-1.There are 3 or 4 of them in the VIP fleet. Whenever POTUS flies, there's the one he's in and a backup. There are also a huge number of defensive systems to be installed along with some massive electronic suites.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this and is simply using his bully pulpit to alert defense contractors that ALL procurement will be closely reviewed.
------------------------------------------------------------- i think that you got it right . My best guess is that this is just the TRUMPS opening bid to the defense industry Longknife !!

Yes they did and thats why you failed to provide proof. No one is believin your assertions. So either you're lying or you will post that proof
Who the fuck are you that you're demanding proof of the cost of the 2 AF jets for the POTUS? A number of people told you what was reported on the news. If the news was lying, well that's nothing new, but that's the number reported.

Nevertheless, Mr Trump is going to cancel them or at least get them cheaper.

One has to realize there are more than one AF-1.There are 3 or 4 of them in the VIP fleet. Whenever POTUS flies, there's the one he's in and a backup. There are also a huge number of defensive systems to be installed along with some massive electronic suites.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this and is simply using his bully pulpit to alert defense contractors that ALL procurement will be closely reviewed.

More Trumpsplainin'.

Why does he make people do that?
Is he unable to say what he means to say?

You know, I read somewhere that the initial cost was going to be 170 million for the initial cost of the aircraft, and the total cost of the ENTIRE program (meaning the life of the aircraft, including stuff like upkeep and replacing parts for the next 30 years) is 4 billion in total.

4 billion for a high tech aircraft that can withstand attacks and EMP pulses, while being able to communicate all over the planet for the next 30 years doesn't sound like that much if you take all of it into account.

And even Boeing said they have no idea where Trump got that figure, because they don't have anything like that in current contracts.

The $170 million was the current contract for the initial study to determine all the needs the air force requires for the needs of the president.
The Air Force has so far budgeted $2.9 billion for two new AF1's through 2021.

Absolutely. All federal programs need to be reviewed and adjusted to put the maximum amount of cash in the pocket of Trump and his cronies.

And you're fine with that. All of the Trump-fans are. He's your DearLeader, so you believe he has a god-given right to be corrupt.

Yes they did and thats why you failed to provide proof. No one is believin your assertions. So either you're lying or you will post that proof
Who the fuck are you that you're demanding proof of the cost of the 2 AF jets for the POTUS? A number of people told you what was reported on the news. If the news was lying, well that's nothing new, but that's the number reported.

Nevertheless, Mr Trump is going to cancel them or at least get them cheaper.

I didnt demand proof of cost I asked you if you believed Trump and if you do what is it based on. Feel free to dodge some more

Notice that nit one of them said they believe Trump. What a vote of cofidence huh?

So is the cost of 4 billion the truth or made up? Annnnd go!
Sounds like a rough estimate.

What's the problem here ? The Air Force has so far budgeted $2.9 billion through 2021 for two new AF1's. Trump sounds to me like is pretty much on when you consider how something like this is bound to inflate as they get further into the project.

Notice that nit one of them said they believe Trump. What a vote of cofidence huh?
I believe Trump and all the news reports confirming the price. What do YOU believe, and what facts are YOU using to come to your conclusion?

What news reports? Go ahead and show everyone those news reports you refer to. Uh oh, time to deflect!
YOU just deflected, not me. I answered your question, now you answer MY question.

I believe Trump and all the news reports confirming the price. What do YOU believe, and what facts are YOU using to come to your conclusion?

What news reports? Go ahead and show everyone those news reports you refer to. Uh oh, time to deflect!
YOU just deflected, not me. I answered your question, now you answer MY question.

He believes in his ignorance

Your answer means dick without the proof you cited. So go ahead post that proof YOU YOURSELF cited and let's have a look see if you're a liar or winner. Maybe you have proof and boy will I be embarrassed :popcorn:

Your answer means dick without the proof you cited. So go ahead post that proof YOU YOURSELF cited and let's have a look see if you're a liar or winner. Maybe you have proof and boy will I be embarrassed :popcorn:
Fact-checking Donald Trump's tweet on Air Force One, Boeing :laugh:

Forum List

Back