Trump leads Biden in six swing states he lost in 2020

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
No wonder the Dems are in a panic, and trying every ridiculous tactic to get Trump out of the running! It’s not just that voters prefer him over Biden, but they now choose him over Biden in the six swing states Trump lost last time.

And this time, states will not be able to halt the count, send people home, and then restart with Biden in the lead.

No wonder the Dems are in a panic, and trying every ridiculous tactic to get Trump out of the running! It’s not just that voters prefer him over Biden, but they now choose him over Biden in the six swing states Trump lost last time.

And this time, states will not be able to halt the count, send people home, and then restart with Biden in the lead.

And Hillary had a 97% chance to win.

How fucking well did that work out?

Didn't he lead them last time, too?

3e85c9.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't he lead them last time, too?

3e85c9.jpg
I thought of that after I posted. He did lead lead last time until the swing states started trucking in their harvested ballots from gullible idiots, and counted as long as it took until Biden was ahead.

We are indeed setting up for a similar scenario. I thought the mail-in ballot scheme was supposed to be a one-off because of that new flu virus. Now that the Dems learned they got away with it, who is working to prevent the steal this time?

Americans must not be as stupid as what the democrats give them credit for.

If that was the case we would not be choosing between Trump and Biden for the second time.

American are fucking morons, this election proves it no matter who wins

Are you factoring in ballot harvesting?
For the first time ever the RNC has put together a massive ballot harvesting and get out the vote drive... Trump's PAC's have hundred of lawyers on payroll to be ballot center poll watchers... not regular people like before who don't know their rights or the law.... its coming and you can't stop it...

If that was the case we would not be choosing between Trump and Biden for the second time.

American are fucking morons, this election proves it no matter who wins
I'll take Trump over Biden, okay. Trump had America doing well, outside of the spending and the pandemic.
Have to remember that Trump had a democrat House calling the shots.

I'll take Trump over Biden, okay. Trump had America doing well, outside of the spending and the pandemic.
And a Senate with a smattering of NeoCon RINOs to where nothing good would get through.

Half of Trump's term he had his party controlling the House and the Senate.

Forum List

Back