WATCH JOE BIDEN IN SLOW MOTION — Witness the Full-On Glassy-Eyed Dementia Up Close and Personal — MUST SEE VIDEO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
LMAO!

Thanks... I needed a laugh... as all of America does.

:rofl:

But now that I watch it again... the video of Biden makes me once again think of the words Elder abuse..

I just can't help feeling sorry for him. I mean, something is terribly amiss... to say the least. God knows exactly what it is but we can all see for ourselves that.. this person should not be president. And if Mike Benedict Arnold Pence had been doing his job, he wouldn't be... (and we would have reasonable gas prices, etc)

But I guess Pence didn't care about our country any more than the Ds do

RINO

(and yes, i know... gas prices are the least of it....)

Last edited:
They're also such gifted and experienced medical experts that they can tell simply by watching a video if a person is suffering from dementia. Without him saying one word. That really is remarkable, and impressive.

They are, in fact, the only medical experts in the world who can do that.

They are amazing, intelligent, informed people. Ask them. They'll tell you.
Thank you. We are truly a blessed people!

or missing in an ocean of narcotics.

LOL at that Trump video.. alpha male

That's exactly what this country needs... We can't take any more Establishment milk toasts
Just too funny. It kept me laughing for quite a bit as I watched it replay several times.

We really do need some stronger leadership on the world stage again.

They're also such gifted and experienced medical experts that they can tell simply by watching a video if a person is suffering from dementia. Without him saying one word. That really is remarkable, and impressive.

They are, in fact, the only medical experts in the world who can do that.

They are amazing, intelligent, informed people. Ask them. They'll tell you.
it's his mouth.

Then you are absolutely ignorant about what dementia is.

Which doesn't surprise me, of course.
I witnessed it both parents, god rest their souls. They acted better than him.

Dad was first, it was hard to live with.

mom was second after surgery to repair her hip, they called it anesthetic dementia.

She went totally nutso, biting nurses and shit. evil shit dementia.

Forum List

Back