MUST SEE: Biden’s Behavior Abruptly Changes in Spliced Video Speech Released by The White House; From Sleepy-Eyed to Bug-Eyed and Not Blinking

It's pretty weird.
I first saw a link to this on Twitter... I thought the video was altered and faked. It doesn't look real.
So I looked at the video on ABC NEWS and then CNN... it's like... what??
It is really odd.
Something is clearly up. He looks like a tweaker. I would bet $1000 he is doped up on something.
~~~~~~
Indeed, very much like a "Manchurian Candidate" being led around and told what to say.
Just look at the cards Joey carries around.

03d6242d0a2a57460a0ad062bf8c585b

The other thing I noticed, I have never seen before with him.
The eyes are not synchronized.
Look at it on full screen. In hires... there you go... see it??
His left eye is definitely off from his right eye, it is looking further left than the right.

This video was taped instead of live. People questioned that right off the bat. That is highly unusual.
Why not live?

100% something is up here. You can't do 47 seconds without blinking, the eyes are not synchronized and several times also watch his mouth... it "blips". Like a video break.
Looking at this video on other networks... the resolution changes. How is that possible. It wasn't streamed video.
If this video is not altered, then he is clearly on something.
I wonder if they're trying some kind of deep fakery going on?

My late husband's Parkinson's cause that effect at times. Or the Parkinson's drugs did. Don't know for sure.
Well that is interesting you say this, because I read that Parkinson's also causes "the deep stare" look.
Also he has that Parkinson's gait now. He didn't have that just 6 months ago,
Now of course the White House Doctor says he is fine... but that doesn't pass the smell test.

Well that is interesting you say this, because I read that Parkinson's also causes "the deep stare" look.
Also he has that Parkinson's gait now. He didn't have that just 6 months ago,
Now of course the White House Doctor says he is fine... but that doesn't pass the smell test.
You're absolutely right. I have also noticed the gait.

We're down to counting blinks now?

BDS is real.
We are not "down" to anything.
It is called not ignoring the obvious.
This President is ever so clearly in mental and physical decline.
And this video could be used as an example of it.
Reduced Spontaneous Blinking is a very real condition.
And it has limited causations.
Among those is Parkinson's. Repeated use of stimulant drugs... and well.... that is about it.
Look it up.
Not blinking for 47 seconds is not just unusual, but among a healthy-sober person - it is actually unheard of.
So yes... this is important because it is among MANY other IMPOSSIBLE to ignore signs of the fact we have a President that is not medically capable of doing his job.
And I say this - while abhorring the idea that Harris becomes President. A worse horror than a President with mental decline.

The vacant stare, at least for badger, is reminiscent of the lasix (furosemide) stare that we've seen before.

This wild and random stuff is gonna get reported and deleted. You rely WAAAY too much on GOOGLE and hardly at all on critical thinking and knowledge.. You do this to get attention. Not as any "public information".

This article is about POST SURGICAL complications. Lasiks POST surgery are common for controlling bleeding out as this patient was. Article SAYS NOTHING AT ALL about complications from the furosemide. IN FACT, it was part of treatment to fix the bleed.

Heparin dose was increased and symptomatic treatment was introduced (mannitol, furosemide, propofol, haloperidol). The next day, all symptoms disappeared. He remained in good clinical condition, without neurological disorders 1.5 months after the procedure.

Stop being desperate.

Hilarious shit coming from a RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA troll for the past 6 years., :laughing0301:

Nice try, but I am on record on this forum of saying Trump did nothing illegal in regards to Russia.

I am on record on this forum of being against the Mueller investigation.

I am on record on this forum of being against the impeachment.

Your projections fail.

Forum List

Back