MUST SEE: Biden’s Behavior Abruptly Changes in Spliced Video Speech Released by The White House; From Sleepy-Eyed to Bug-Eyed and Not Blinking

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Woah! What in the hell is going on here? Tucker was right. This guy is indeed being fed pills. Watch the video. You won't be disappointed.

If you pan out, you can see the arm behind him with the hand up his butt, moving his mouth

biden-puppet.jpg

Woah! What in the hell is going on here? Tucker was right. This guy is indeed being fed pills. Watch the video. You won't be disappointed.

Yeah....it's really weird. Literally gives you tunnel-vision if you focus on his unblinking eyes while he spews his lies about what happened on Jan 6th. He's a hopped up drug addict.

I could care less about whatever the hell he is on, his evil tirade against the lawful president and his voters is absolutely fucking untenable, that semi-human thing is utterly soulless, and filled with the evil of its psychopathy, may the good lord kill that thing before it, and its illegitimate administration unleash further catastrophe upon the nation and its allies!

Jill’s pills
I suspect some experimental medicine for dementia with nasty side effects. They avoid using it as much as possible but they want Joe to be able to read the teleprompter for important speeches.

What bothers me if I am right is Joe’s finger is on our nuclear trigger. I want a man who is mentally sharp and drug free in that position.

I suspect some experimental medicine for dementia with nasty side effects. They avoid using it as much as possible but they want Joe to be able to read the teleprompter for important speeches.

What bothers me if I am right is Joe’s finger is on our nuclear trigger. I want a man who is mentally sharp and drug free in that position.
A Man who can hold his own with the NORKS and Iran , A man who Russia is confused by , a Man that has China on their heels all the time ? =Donaldus Magnus

Last edited:
A Man who can hold his own with the NORKS and Iran , A man who Russia is confused by , a Man that has China on their heels all the time ?
Biden surely doesn’t confuse Russia or China. They see him as your typical corrupt American politician. Plus they likely can blackmail Joe Biden with evidence about his son Hunter. The fact that he is suffering from dementia is only a plus to Putin and Xi Jinping.

1658888206536.jpeg

1658888334589.jpeg

Makes one wonder who is running the country.

This shit is so much fun! :banana: :banana: :banana:
How much fun will you have when your chosen party tries another steal and it sets off major violence in our streets? If you people think it didn't happen and that even if it did, it was worth it to get rid of Trump, you've got one HELL of a wakeup call inbound. The reality is that your party leaders are scared spitless because there's no legal way to stop him running and winning and if they steal again it will be impossible to hide it. Keep laughing, chuckles.

DRUGGGGZZZZZ!!! :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back