A Montage of Idiocy: Joe Biden Slurs, Mumbles, Loses His Train of Thought, Wanders from Podium, and Screams During MD Rally (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
If we ever needed the 25th Amendment enacted, it's now. What you're about to witness in the video is a global embarrassment, a dementia addled madman installed by treacherous deep staters.

Talking about dementia... Is your orange loser still whining about "stolen elections"??? :auiqs.jpg:

If we ever needed the 25th Amendment enacted, it's now. What you're about to witness in the video is a global embarrassment, a dementia addled madman installed by treacherous deep staters.

The ease of agitation, loss of thought process, lashing out for no reason, forgetting names of close people, etc are all signs of advanced dementia. Biden won't last much longer. The signs are very clear.

It's mindboggling how ANY discussion about Biden IMMEDIATELY brings forth someone who flat out refuses to acknowledge that Biden is unfit to be POTUS due to his mental capacities....and counters with that self denial of what is so obvious by bringing in Trump. Mindboggling.

And furthermore...if it were Trump showing such signs of mental decline, I really don't think Trump supporters would defend it. What is, is. Regardless. I find it extremely sad as well as sickening how this man, criminal he MAY be, can be propped up for the world to see by people who are condoning elder abuse. He is an elder. And he IS being abused because he flat out does not know where he is half the time. IF he had his sensibilities then bashing him would be tolerable. But doing to someone who obviously is being used and abused for a power grab is...INtolerable. And gross. Shame on his wife.

Talking about dementia... Is your orange loser still whining about "stolen elections"??? :auiqs.jpg:
4ljvuf-S.jpg

Just to be clear....I loathe Biden. Personally, I think he is a crook and easily led if money is waggled in his face. No loyalty to his country or even his family. Whatever happened in their lives to have a son like Hunter, a daughter who showered with him, a wife that sits back and lets him be a fool in his decline..must have been pretty damn bad.

However, a crooked man that has no clue what goes on around him due to mental decline and half brain dead (once he is completely lost in his alzheimers or dementia, he will forget to walk and even speak)....yelling at him is like yelling at an insane person that is deaf and dumb all at once. He is already experiencing karmic justice...but is it worthy of those who are abusing him when he has no idea of why or what or where? In my opinion...no. Its not worth it and only makes the ones doing it look worse than that lump of dead brain cells. I wish he was competent enough to understand the WHYS. But he doesn't. Give him ice cream and hand him a controller to mario cart, drug him up, put his diapers on, shove him in front of a microphone and hope it doesn't go bad..which it usually does.

Plus...he isn't pulling any strings while in office. It isn't him doing all this stupid shit to destroy our nation. Its the string HOLDER doing it. My guess is...Obama.

Yep. Sad.

Best part of this was Brandons posted schedule for THIS WEEK. It's in a sub-link in the Opost article.

Had 3 COMMITTED ITEMS for the ENTIRE WEEK. Two of them were returning FROM Delaware on Wednesday and leaving for Delaware on Friday. The other one was this "rally".

Just to be clear....I loathe Biden. Personally, I think he is a crook and easily led if money is waggled in his face. No loyalty to his country or even his family. Whatever happened in their lives to have a son like Hunter, a daughter who showered with him, a wife that sits back and lets him be a fool in his decline..must have been pretty damn bad.

However, a crooked man that has no clue what goes on around him due to mental decline and half brain dead (once he is completely lost in his alzheimers or dementia, he will forget to walk and even speak)....yelling at him is like yelling at an insane person that is deaf and dumb all at once. He is already experiencing karmic justice...but is it worthy of those who are abusing him when he has no idea of why or what or where? In my opinion...no. Its not worth it and only makes the ones doing it look worse than that lump of dead brain cells. I wish he was competent enough to understand the WHYS. But he doesn't. Give him ice cream and hand him a controller to mario cart, drug him up, put his diapers on, shove him in front of a microphone and hope it doesn't go bad..which it usually does.

Plus...he isn't pulling any strings while in office. It isn't him doing all this stupid shit to destroy our nation. Its the string HOLDER doing it. My guess is...Obama.

Yep. Sad.
I hate to say it, but the best thing that could happen to him is another brain aneurism. It won't end well for him, but it would be better than the constant public humiliations.

My uncle died after suffering dementia. He was strapped to his bed because he got too violent to leave loose when nurses went in to give him food or change his bedding, etc. He blubbered. I went to see him, although I don't know why since he and I were not close. But I went, I guess because I felt pity that this man was now a vegetable. A mean vegetable. When I walked into the room, knowing he was safely strapped to his bed, he looked at me and for a brief few seconds, he knew who I was. He said "Well! Its been a long time, niece". It was drool, it was slobbered and mumbled, but he said it. Then he drifted off again due to the meds he was on I guess.

Joe will get there eventually.

Sure would like to know who "they" are and who is pulling those strings. Maybe someday...50 years from now the truth will come out.

Forum List

Back