WATCH JOE BIDEN IN SLOW MOTION — Witness the Full-On Glassy-Eyed Dementia Up Close and Personal — MUST SEE VIDEO

This guy is on serious drugs. No wonder he has to be whisked off to Delaware.

Watch the video.
It's like watching an infant expression when the parents clap for them when they make a doody.
He has absolutely no idea what's going on other than he needs a fresh diaper & some more ice cream

Yes, the tards are down to counting Biden's blinks now.

BDS is real.
They're also such gifted and experienced medical experts that they can tell simply by watching a video if a person is suffering from dementia. Without him saying one word. That really is remarkable, and impressive.

They are, in fact, the only medical experts in the world who can do that.

They are amazing, intelligent, informed people. Ask them. They'll tell you.

This guy is on serious drugs. No wonder he has to be whisked off to Delaware.

Watch the video.
wow, that was bizarre. Slow motion can make anyone look a little odd, but none of the others in that video look.. abnormal except brandon..

I have suspected for a long time he is on drugs..

Then also the term Elder abuse comes to mind.. Maybe hte guy lost it a LONG time ago and the dimrats, being the misanthropes they are, took advantage of his dementia ... saw a chance to have a malleable, suggestible puppet to do their anti-America will for them...

I would say: Sick but that goes w/ o saying.. We knew they were sick from 1973 when they all accepted legalized child murder but from then on they have been on a fast track to prove to the world just how sick they can be on ALL issues.......

:dev3:
:45:

It's like watching an infant expression when the parents clap for them when they make a doody.
He has absolutely no idea what's going on other than he needs a fresh diaper & some more ice cream
LOL... even though you can't help feeling a twinge of... sadness.

I don't think the guy even knows what the hell is going on in his world, much less the world outside his.. basement

What the guy needs is a bit more hair dye and makeup so he can look macho and presidential.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back