We're In Trouble---Must See: Joe Biden Completely Loses Train of Thought, Has Physical Issue And Stops Talking During MSNBC Interview (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Umm,.. how exactly is this shocking and unexpected? (I just watched the video.)

• Banned
Umm,.. how exactly is this shocking and unexpected? (I just watched the video.)

He fell asleep instantly. Narcolepsy or heavily medicated?

From the article:
It’s also worth noting that there’s an editor’s cut in that part of the interview. Was he actually out of it for even longer than the clip shows

He fell asleep instantly. Narcolepsy or heavily medicated?

From the article:
It’s also worth noting that there’s an editor’s cut in that part of the interview. Was he actually out of it for even longer than the clip shows

For his own good and health-being he should resign immediately.

i can vision bin at the first debate with the other 8 hopefulls, maybe in a bed, or with a doctor on each side of him
7a97e7c583853ac8f4c6c4adf7d8daca.jpg

Watergate investigative reporter Bob Woodward seems to think that Trump's document mess is the big story while the Country seems to be running under a shadow government and the president is increasingly unable to deal with reality. What does that tell you about today's media?

Seriously! This nation is in deep shit after seeing this. Biden completely shut down when he was asked a question during a sit down interview this evening.

Ugh, the video wont play for me and I cant find the clip elsewhere.

I am noob.

Has anyone seen another source?

Ugh, the video wont play for me and I cant find the clip elsewhere.

I am noob.

Has anyone seen another source?
Try here. The interviewer waves his hand back and forth as if he was trying to get 0'Biden to focus or wake up. It happens just as the camera cuts from Joe's close up to the wide shot. I think he had a quick bout of instant narcolepsy during the interview and passed out. I want to see the unedited cut.

Try here. The interviewer waves his hand back and forth as if he was trying to get 0'Biden to focus or wake up. It happens just as the camera cuts from Joe's close up to the wide shot. I think he had a quick bout of instant narcolepsy during the interview and passed out. I want to see the unedited cut.

Yep, that did it. Thanks so much man!

Wow, he just checked out there, huh?

Yet no one frrom the cult will admit he is compromised. Its incredible.

If that was Trump, they sure as fuck would say he is senile.

Such awful people.

Forum List

Back