MUST SEE: Biden’s Behavior Abruptly Changes in Spliced Video Speech Released by The White House; From Sleepy-Eyed to Bug-Eyed and Not Blinking

Yep, they need to dump him now. I was hoping they would use COVID as the excuse.
then we have harris talking about how russia is a big country that invaded a smaller one and this is bad.

or what her pronouns are and she is in a blue suit.

we're kinda fucked either way.

"Reduced Spontaneous Eye Blink" is a conditioned known to be a side effect of several stimulant drugs.
In President Bidens press conference, it was impossible not to notice the "crazy eyes" he had going on.
Eyes very wide, no movement whatsoever... weird sustaining stare.
But then others noticed something else. LOOOONG periods of time between blinking.
In video closeups people started to count the seconds.... 47!!!
He went as long as 47 seconds without blinking!!
Go ahead try that.
Go ahead. It is difficult to do once, let alone repeatedly.
UNLESS... you are on a stimulant drug... including ADHD drugs like Dexidrine or Adderall.

Folks... 47 seconds between blinks?? Again - go ahead and try it.

"Reduced Spontaneous Eye Blink" is a conditioned known to be a side effect of several stimulant drugs.
In President Bidens press conference, it was impossible not to notice the "crazy eyes" he had going on.
But then others noticed something else. LOOOONG periods of time between blinking.
Go ahead try that.
UNLESS... you are on a stimulant drug... including ADHD drugs like Dexidrine or Adderall.

That doesn't look human!

That doesn't look human!
It's pretty weird.
I first saw a link to this on Twitter... I thought the video was altered and faked. It doesn't look real.
So I looked at the video on ABC NEWS and then CNN... it's like... what??
It is really odd.
Something is clearly up. He looks like a tweaker. I would bet $1000 he is doped up on something.

Go ahead try that.

The mouth movement looks fake, too, like good quality CG.

He clenches his fists a lot while speaking. Isn't that a practice taught to those with dementia to try and retain their thought process?

I believe they did actually admit to giving him some kind of medication prior to making speeches recently.

Saw that on my idiot box on one of the channels when I was flipping around looking for American Pickers.

Go ahead try that.

Are they pumping Joe with drugs before making appearences?​

Just the free and readily available drugs you’ve been advised to take for the last two years in order to ensure a mild case of Covid. :cuckoo:

The other thing I noticed, I have never seen before with him.
The eyes are not synchronized.
Look at it on full screen. In hires... there you go... see it??
His left eye is definitely off from his right eye, it is looking further left than the right.

This video was taped instead of live. People questioned that right off the bat. That is highly unusual.
Why not live?

100% something is up here. You can't do 47 seconds without blinking, the eyes are not synchronized and several times also watch his mouth... it "blips". Like a video break.
Looking at this video on other networks... the resolution changes. How is that possible. It wasn't streamed video.
If this video is not altered, then he is clearly on something.

Forum List

Back