We're In Trouble---Must See: Joe Biden Completely Loses Train of Thought, Has Physical Issue And Stops Talking During MSNBC Interview (VIDEO)

Its pathetic how many snowflakes, the Democrats, and the Leftist fake news media can not he honest about Joe's mental incompetence.

When a funny meme isn't funny anymore. ;)

buffering.jpg

We all recognize it.
Even those on here who try to scoff it off, they recognize it to.
We all have seen our parents/grandparents in advanced ages do this.
My grandmother on my mothers side died at 92. She was a sharp woman. I loved as a kid hearing her tell stories of her early life. Her memory was unbelievable.
However in her last 5 years or so, she did the exact same thing you see here with our President.
She would pause a lot, lose her train of thought, her speech would slur sometimes... like words wouldn't quite come to the surface, so let's say instead of saying "refrigerator" it would come out something like "reflegima"
The President of the United States is in serious cognitive decline.
And no one in power is doing anything about it.

We all recognize it.
Even those on here who try to scoff it off, they recognize it to.
We all have seen our parents/grandparents in advanced ages do this.
My grandmother on my mothers side died at 92. She was a sharp woman. I loved as a kid hearing her tell stories of her early life. Her memory was unbelievable.
However in her last 5 years or so, she did the exact same thing you see here with our President.
She would pause a lot, lose her train of thought, her speech would slur sometimes... like words wouldn't quite come to the surface, so let's say instead of saying "refrigerator" it would come out something like "reflegima"
The President of the United States is in serious cognitive decline.
And no one in power is doing anything about it.

The cult are such soulless ghouls, they cannot even admit Joe is slow.

Its one of the most bizarre things I have ever witnessed.

Remember when Don Lemon said “The adults are back in charge”? Yea, the fucking ADULT DIAPERS.

Forum List

Back