WATCH: Dem Strategist Wrongly Assumes Two Black Models Won't Vote for Trump

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I have to admit it, I am enjoying watching my friends on the left scramble to keep up with and try to cover for Sleepy Uncle Joe's gaffes...

here is a reality, if Trump pulls 12% or greater of the black vote, this election will be ugly for Democrats

dfdb121f-bf13-43a1-aaf4-e9254698232c.png

...a CBS host asked Democratic strategist Joel Payne, as pictures of two black models wearing the Trump campaign's t-shirts appeared on the screen. "The campaign has confirmed a million-dollar ad blitz against the former vice president. Ads have already begun circulating online within hours. How does the Biden camp combat these kind of aggressive moves particularly online by the Trump campaign?"

The Democratic strategist answered by questioning whether the two models wearing the campaign's t-shirts would actually vote for President Trump.

"It's so interesting, the two models you showed showing those shirts, I wonder if they would actually vote for Donald Trump. That might be a good question for an industrious journalist to dig into," said Payne.

Well, not much digging was needed as both models happen to be full-time staff members for the Trump campaign.

They are models and are getting paid to wear the shirt and speak the lines.. Man that is so believable it makes me want to purchase weed.

They are models and are getting paid to wear the shirt and speak the lines.. Man that is so believable it makes me want to purchase weed.

You think a non-TRUMP supporting model would wear a TRUMP shirt?

I have to admit it, I am enjoying watching my friends on the left scramble to keep up with and try to cover for Sleepy Uncle Joe's gaffes...

here is a reality, if Trump pulls 12% or greater of the black vote, this election will be ugly for Democrats

dfdb121f-bf13-43a1-aaf4-e9254698232c.png

...a CBS host asked Democratic strategist Joel Payne, as pictures of two black models wearing the Trump campaign's t-shirts appeared on the screen. "The campaign has confirmed a million-dollar ad blitz against the former vice president. Ads have already begun circulating online within hours. How does the Biden camp combat these kind of aggressive moves particularly online by the Trump campaign?"

The Democratic strategist answered by questioning whether the two models wearing the campaign's t-shirts would actually vote for President Trump.

"It's so interesting, the two models you showed showing those shirts, I wonder if they would actually vote for Donald Trump. That might be a good question for an industrious journalist to dig into," said Payne.

Well, not much digging was needed as both models happen to be full-time staff members for the Trump campaign.

In the 2018 midterms, exit polls showed that Republicans got 19% of the black vote in Michigan but Democrats got 60% of the female vote. If 60% of females vote for Biden, it is all over.

I agree, It's no skin off my nose which way the black vote goes this fall, but if the over-under of what percent goes for Trump is set at 10%, my money is on the under.

Dumbass! They work for the Trump campaign! What part of that can't you grasp?
Exactly they are paid people. Thanks for clarifying what I said.
Hey, whenever you say something stupid, Moonie...I'm here for you!
That is good but I bet you are a paid spokesperson, so it means little..

Dumbass! They work for the Trump campaign! What part of that can't you grasp?
Exactly they are paid people. Thanks for clarifying what I said.
Hey, whenever you say something stupid, Moonie...I'm here for you!
That is good but I bet you are a paid spokesperson, so it means little..
Are they Trump voters, yes or no?

Let’s see if I was able to dumb it down enough for ya.

Forum List

Back