Trump Campaign Message: "I’m being indicted for you, the Black population"

Nope it's not parody. It's Mr. Trump in all his glorious self, identifying with black people because he feels they all see themselves in him facing prosecution for alleged crimes. How weird is that?

Are there people out there who believe as he does? Really?

“A lot of people said that’s why the Black people liked me, because they had been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as I’m being discriminated against … Maybe there’s something to it,” he said, right after talking about the charges.

He also cited his mug shot in Georgia — taken last summer after he was charged for trying to overturn the state’s election results — as a reason that Black voters would gravitate toward him in November. Trump said he now saw Black Americans wearing mug shots on their T-shirts.

“When I did the mug shot in Atlanta, that mug shot is number one,” Trump said. He added that the Black population “embraced it more than anyone else.”

He also said: “I’m being indicted for you, the Black population.”

He'll be sporting dreadlocks tomorrow

1708820402678.jpeg

Oh yes he did.. it's a new theme in Trump's most recent rallies.

And, YOU know it's despicable.

Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...
Please don't slander this great man with falsehoods. He accomplished so much in four years despite being harassed daily. He would have accomplished his entire list had he not been cheated out of the last four.

Are any Democrats on here claiming that Black Americans never feel that they or their fellow Black people are arrested unfairly more often than White Americans?

Enlighten and what has Trump promised or did in the 4 years he was in charge?
Trump throws Truth Social tantrum demanding all cases against him "must be immediately halted" Donald Trump began his Monday raging about the slew of civil and criminal trials mounting against him, bemoaning specifically local trials like the New York criminal case set to start at the end of March.9 hours ago

Yahoo News: Latest and Breaking News, Headlines, Live Updates, and More › trump-th...
Trump throws Truth Social tantrum demanding all cases against him

Are any Democrats on here claiming that Black Americans never feel that they or their fellow Black people are arrested unfairly more often than White Americans?
No its that who can believe that a rich white man can relate to them? Just because he says so.

Then claims he has done more than what Lincoln has done. You can smell Trump coming.

Would anyone believe that Trump has had to face the same ordeal that they have faced?

Well his J6 crowd sits in prison , he is free

Trump has supporters and are republicans. So its obvious that majority do vote democrat and he needs them to vote republican.

So he is using them but I believe that most can see this

Trump was accused years ago of not renting to people of color and it was proven in court. He paid a fine and moved on. When it suited him, he did it . that is how he was raised by his father.

Trump needs their votes so he is pandering to them.

He needs the woman vote but with his history, I do not see why they would vote for him.

Yeah it might be a republican thing but they do not have to vote

Still white man speaks with fork tongue

No, Trump hasn’t been the best president for Black America since Lincoln

No its that who can believe that a rich white man can relate to them? Just because he says so.

Then claims he has done more than what Lincoln has done. You can smell Trump coming.

Would anyone believe that Trump has had to face the same ordeal that they have faced?

Well his J6 crowd sits in prison , he is free

Trump has supporters and are republicans. So its obvious that majority do vote democrat and he needs them to vote republican.

So he is using them but I believe that most can see this

Trump was accused years ago of not renting to people of color and it was proven in court. He paid a fine and moved on. When it suited him, he did it . that is how he was raised by his father.

Trump needs their votes so he is pandering to them.

He needs the woman vote but with his history, I do not see why they would vote for him.

Yeah it might be a republican thing but they do not have to vote

Still white man speaks with fork tongue

No, Trump hasn’t been the best president for Black America since Lincoln
My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that. What I do about slavery and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save thise Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union.

Abraham Lincoln

Forum List

Back