What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Before The Flood Here -- National Geographic (FULL MOVIE)

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two assholes conferring should be forced on people?

How will you enforce it?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People like Billy would not be able to understand the science that is presented. These low education types do not even understand grade school level science.

However, that is a very well presented update on what we know now that is happening due to our GHG emissions. I hope they show this in high school science classes.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
People like Billy would not be able to understand the science that is presented. These low education types do not even understand grade school level science.

On lieu of evidence, I would suggest I have more degrees than you functioning brain cells.

I understand what is being presented. I simply disagree with what they postulate.

OP
SYTFE

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score

On lieu of evidence, I would suggest I have more degrees than you functioning brain cells.

I understand what is being presented. I simply disagree with what they postulate.

What part of what they postulate do you disagree with?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

The anthropogenic part.

This has been going on in one form or another for nearly a half century. Few deny that the climate is changing.

The idea that it is man-caused remains in dispute, and merely another ruse for the globalists to gain control over vast portions of the global economy.

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The anthropogenic part.

This has been going on in one form or another for nearly a half century. Few deny that the climate is changing.

The idea that it is man-caused remains in dispute, and merely another ruse for the globalists to gain control over vast portions of the global economy.

And even if some of it is caused by man, the progressive solution of less freedom more taxes, more government is worse than just letting it run its course and adapting to it.

Of course people like Obama and Leo will use their $$ to skirt any regulations laid on the rest of us, and useful idiots like Old Rocks will gladly take his gruel from his betters as long as everyone else gets slightly less than he does.

SSDD

Gold Member
Reaction score

And you think leonardo dicaprio ( a high school drop out) does?.. the level to which you have been duped surprises even me....a rational thinker would not look to a lawyer and a high school drop out for anything meaningful in any field of science....of course, if all you want is boilerplate propaganda on the state of pseudoscience of any sort, I suppose any spokesmen will do...the more popular the better.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
SSDD, I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Geology in college. I do not depend on people like Decaprio or Gore for my information. But I do applaud their efforts to put the findings of the scientists in layman's terms.

However, I do understand that people like you are too willfully ignorant to even attempt to understand what these people are showing you. Those that are willfully ignorant are beneath contempt.

NLT

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who gives a shit what dicrapio and obammay lie about?

martybegan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
SSDD, I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Geology in college. I do not depend on people like Decaprio or Gore for my information. But I do applaud their efforts to put the findings of the scientists in layman's terms.

However, I do understand that people like you are too willfully ignorant to even attempt to understand what these people are showing you. Those that are willfully ignorant are beneath contempt.

I noticed you didn't say you had a degree in any of them. The "intro to science X" courses that Lib Arts people take do not an expert make.

SSDD

Gold Member
Reaction score
SSDD, I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Geology in college.........

and still you are a dupe...clearly you wasted either your own...or taxpayer money on those courses.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List