Watch Before The Flood Here -- National Geographic (FULL MOVIE)

Two assholes conferring should be forced on people?

How will you enforce it?

People like Billy would not be able to understand the science that is presented. These low education types do not even understand grade school level science.

However, that is a very well presented update on what we know now that is happening due to our GHG emissions. I hope they show this in high school science classes.

People like Billy would not be able to understand the science that is presented. These low education types do not even understand grade school level science.

On lieu of evidence, I would suggest I have more degrees than you functioning brain cells.

I understand what is being presented. I simply disagree with what they postulate.

On lieu of evidence, I would suggest I have more degrees than you functioning brain cells.

I understand what is being presented. I simply disagree with what they postulate.

What part of what they postulate do you disagree with?

The anthropogenic part.

This has been going on in one form or another for nearly a half century. Few deny that the climate is changing.

The idea that it is man-caused remains in dispute, and merely another ruse for the globalists to gain control over vast portions of the global economy.

The anthropogenic part.

This has been going on in one form or another for nearly a half century. Few deny that the climate is changing.

The idea that it is man-caused remains in dispute, and merely another ruse for the globalists to gain control over vast portions of the global economy.

And even if some of it is caused by man, the progressive solution of less freedom more taxes, more government is worse than just letting it run its course and adapting to it.

Of course people like Obama and Leo will use their $$ to skirt any regulations laid on the rest of us, and useful idiots like Old Rocks will gladly take his gruel from his betters as long as everyone else gets slightly less than he does.

And you think leonardo dicaprio ( a high school drop out) does?.. the level to which you have been duped surprises even me....a rational thinker would not look to a lawyer and a high school drop out for anything meaningful in any field of science....of course, if all you want is boilerplate propaganda on the state of pseudoscience of any sort, I suppose any spokesmen will do...the more popular the better.

SSDD, I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Geology in college. I do not depend on people like Decaprio or Gore for my information. But I do applaud their efforts to put the findings of the scientists in layman's terms.

However, I do understand that people like you are too willfully ignorant to even attempt to understand what these people are showing you. Those that are willfully ignorant are beneath contempt.

Who gives a shit what dicrapio and obammay lie about?

SSDD, I have taken Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Geology in college. I do not depend on people like Decaprio or Gore for my information. But I do applaud their efforts to put the findings of the scientists in layman's terms.

However, I do understand that people like you are too willfully ignorant to even attempt to understand what these people are showing you. Those that are willfully ignorant are beneath contempt.

I noticed you didn't say you had a degree in any of them. The "intro to science X" courses that Lib Arts people take do not an expert make.

Forum List

Back