National Geo: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers to Stop Global Warming

Boss

Take a Memo:
Reaction score
Well they can just take a flying fucking leap with that!!

Cheeseburgers are my favorite food!!

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Reaction score
Myself, I think sending half-empty passenger jets into the sky every couple of minutes is more of a problem.

I'm pretty sure that improving commuter infrastructure would go a long way towards reducing the carbon footprint.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Myself, I think sending half-empty passenger jets into the sky every couple of minutes is more of a problem.

I'm pretty sure that improving commuter infrastructure would go a long way towards reducing the carbon footprint.
Why concern yourself with real issues like reducing crowded freeway traffic when you can concern yourself with cow farts as being a major issue?

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Big city libs sitting in clogged traffic don't cause problems? Or those that live in McMansions while lecturing us about climate change?

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Why concern yourself with real issues like reducing crowded freeway traffic when you can concern yourself with cow farts as being a major issue?
My, you'll be moving your attention to real issues now? That's great!

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You leftards are putting the Onion out of business.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

You wouldn't know left from right son.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Liar boy claiming he is not a leftist while he can't name one conservative on the planet he likes.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score

Liar boy claiming he is not a leftist while he can't name one conservative on the planet he likes.
I thought both Eisenhower and Goldwater foresaw what the republican party might become.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought both Eisenhower and Goldwater foresaw what the republican party might become.
Case closed. Move along leftard. I'm sure there is something on the cartoon network.

Fenton Lum

Gold Member
Reaction score
Case closed. Move along leftard. I'm sure there is something on the cartoon network.
Poor thing, this is all you can muster. "Your lack of being to back up anything in any topic is noted."

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Years Of Living Dangerously

Yes, the National Geographic is, as usual, showing us what is happening around the world. Now little minds like Weatherman, wallowing in willful ignorance, proud of his lack of education, can seize on the trivial to try to trivialize a very serious problem, but better minds recognize his lack of knowledge and integrity.

And when the chickens come home to roost, he will be the first one to blame the scientists for not telling us about this problem. That is how basically dishonest he those like him are.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Years Of Living Dangerously

Yes, the National Geographic is, as usual, showing us what is happening around the world. Now little minds like Weatherman, wallowing in willful ignorance, proud of his lack of education, can seize on the trivial to try to trivialize a very serious problem, but better minds recognize his lack of knowledge and integrity.

And when the chickens come home to roost, he will be the first one to blame the scientists for not telling us about this problem. That is how basically dishonest he those like him are.
Yep, why focus on hundreds of millions of cars sitting idle on the freeway because the government can't pave the flat center divider to add 4 lanes or why worry about Islamic terrorist attacks every few weeks in America when we can get all worked up about cow farts and lawn mower engines.

99:1 odds the brass at the National Geo are have steaks in their mansions tonight because they don't believe their bullshit either.

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you were worried about those cars sitting idle, you'd support the switch to electric and hydrogen. Besides, in two years, all new cars will be required to turn themselves off when the car comes to a stop.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you were worried about those cars sitting idle, you'd support the switch to electric and hydrogen. Besides, in two years, all new cars will be required to turn themselves off when the car comes to a stop.
yes and electric power generation produces GHGs and batteries are some of the most environmentally unfriendly devices on the planet

If you're really worried about the planet get rid of cell phones and various other tech that is extremely energy intensive to produce and maintain

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List