Wasn't the Gay Orlando Nightclub a Gun-Free Zone and a Safe Space?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?

You better contact the Republican Party and conservatives everywhere pronto, the Republican Convention is a gun-free zone. You can't carry there.

Who to blame now, what a quandary for you. You need to hate someone but now you are confused.

This is a wonderful point to push right now. Please continue to do so. You will win over lots of people this way.

With the non-stop proliferation of guns in this country, there is no such thing as a gun-free zone or safe space in this country.

Last edited:

And you know that is why your membership in the LDS church is under scrutiny.

Bob Blaylock here on the Board has the same problem.

Last edited:
guncontrol.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
So...a crowded nightclub should not be a gun free zone?

Who is going to carry a gun into a nightclub?

1. The person concerned about fighting off a potential terrorist attack
2. The person concerned someone may be hitting on his girlfriend

Bad crisis acting........

The 1970s called...they want to know where you got that TV

Dry your little eyes, leftards.....looks like this was all a big staged event and none of your fellow queers actually died or were hurt.

Are you serious? So some jerk-off posts his bullshit on YouTube and you take it for fact?
Dale takes so many shit drizzles for fact, yes. He is insane.

Dry your little eyes, leftards.....looks like this was all a big staged event and none of your fellow queers actually died or were hurt.

Are you serious? So some jerk-off posts his bullshit on YouTube and you take it for fact?
Dale takes so many shit drizzles for fact, yes. He is insane.

It doesn't take a degree from Trump University to realize Dale is very smart

He studies stuff like this...the rest of us don't understand the truth

Nope, just throwing out the very real possibility that this was staged and there are literally hundreds of videos by youtube sleuths and some alternative media articles and this is within 24 hours of this alleged event. I am more prone to believe that this was a "gubermint" operation and this will make at least six that I have accumulated enough evidence that leaves no room for doubt. I will be doing research on this as well and I'll be "Googling" the major players. If I can't come to a 100 percent conclusion that this wasn't fake? I will say so. It is not illegal for your beloved "gubermint" to do this because the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies thanks to the Barrypuppet.

Just what we need....300 armed drunk people in a bar

They are called gun nuts for a reason
Be sure to let us know when there is an epidemic of concealed carry permit holders shooting up bars. We'll wait.

With the non-stop proliferation of guns in this country, there is no such thing as a gun-free zone or safe space in this country.

the "gun free zone" is nothing more then a useless feel goody law

giving off a false sense of security

except for the criminal that is

Just what we need....300 armed drunk people in a bar

They are called gun nuts for a reason
Be sure to let us know when there is an epidemic of concealed carry permit holders shooting up bars. We'll wait.

Drunks and guns are a bad mix

Now tell me about all the concealed carry holders who go to a bar to protect against a possible terror attack

Forum List

Back