Another "Mass" Shooting at a gun free zone. When will the Marxist ever learn? Or is this their plan to disarm US?

The black perp was not a convicted felon so he could have bought his pistols legally.

He was charged for having a loaded gun in a car (felony) that was reduced to a misdemeanor......It's a BS law anyway so I can't cast shade in that direction.

In fact MI has a Jim-Crow like handgun law where a LEO has to issue those wishing to purchase a handgun a permit.

For handguns, a Handgun Purchase Permit (issued by the sheriff in the county of one's residence) or a Michigan-issued Concealed Pistol License is required for private purchases.

MCL § 28.422
Let's cut to the chase.
Democrats who put scumbags in the courts and in DA offices around the country are literally grooming these shooters by refusing to prosecute them for lessor offenses.
They know that eventually they're going to kill someone.
They just hope it's with a gun so they can squall about how guns are a threat when in fact Democrats have been the real threat in this country all along.

Last edited:
Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead

18.00 Firearms or Weapons | Board of Trustees | Michigan State University Dagnabit, why did this guy bring a weapon to a GUN FREE ZONE? Cant he read the rules and regulations? I can tell you, the 43 year progressive asshole wasnt an NRA member. Just something about Gun Free Zones and how they attrack those evil people who want to harm others.

Can now add Michigan State University to the list below.
View attachment 756764 View attachment 756765

And.......the guy was walking around because of the democrats..........

And.......the guy was walking around because of the democrats..........

How would you like to be charged with a felony for having a loaded gun in your car? Good charge reduction IMHO.

It's looking like this one was more of a domestic with collateral damage.

Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead

18.00 Firearms or Weapons | Board of Trustees | Michigan State University Dagnabit, why did this guy bring a weapon to a GUN FREE ZONE? Cant he read the rules and regulations? I can tell you, the 43 year progressive asshole wasnt an NRA member. Just something about Gun Free Zones and how they attrack those evil people who want to harm others.

A shooting at a NRA con-vention you say? A shooting at a GOP con-vention, you say?

Here's another gun free zone shooting -

Mississippi mass shooting: Man kills ex-wife and five others

I take it you've been on the stupid pills.

Wow, dumb ass...... When you get to the 15 million number get back to us.....

Hmmmm....just like in gun free Britain.....

A man shot dead five people, including a 3-year-old girl, in violence that police in the southern English city of Plymouth believe began with a domestic dispute and the killing of his mother.

Europe....15 million murdered in 6 years.

U.S. ..... 2,460,000 gun murder victims in entire 246 year history of the U.S.......

Meanwhile, law abiding gun owners use their legal guns to save lives ..... from rape, robbery, murder, beatings, stabbings and mass public shootings 1.1 million times a year according to the CDC....or 1.5 million times a year according to the Dept. of Justice....

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

2021 national firearm survey, Prof. William English, PhD. designed by Deborah Azrael of Harvard T. Chan School of public policy, and Mathew Miller, Northeastern university.......1.67 million defensive uses annually.

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

2021 national firearms survey..

The survey was designed by Deborah Azrael of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Matthew Miller of Northeastern University,
----
The survey further finds that approximately a third of gun owners (31.1%) have used a firearm to defend themselves or their property, often on more than one occasion, and it estimates that guns are used defensively by firearms owners in approximately 1.67 million incidents per year. Handguns are the most common firearm employed for self-defense (used in 65.9% of defensive incidents), and in most defensive incidents (81.9%) no shot was fired. Approximately a quarter (25.2%) of defensive incidents occurred within the gun owner's home, and approximately half (53.9%) occurred outside their home, but on their property. About one out of ten (9.1%) defensive gun uses occurred in public, and about one out of twenty (4.8%) occurred at work.
2021 National Firearms Survey

It's all a part of their plan to disarm the citizenry.

It's all a part of their plan to disarm the citizenry.
If and when they start the gun grab, if many of the lawful citizens resist while taking out 10 or more agents, then those working for Joe Biteme will think again about disarming US.

Just look at the raghead Taliban and how they resisted the US and Russia....

The shooter said "piss on your prohibition laws, I'll do what I want".

Another example of three Liberal gun control failures:

1. Having background checks and other strick gun control laws in a Demcrat state did not stop him from illegally having a firearm and using it.

2. Gun free zones don't mean jackshit to someone wanting to commit a crime. In fact it is an invitation.

3. None of the students or faculty members had the means to defend themselves because they adhered to the prohibition against firearms. The bad guy didn't adhere.

If and when they start the gun grab, if many of the lawful citizens resist while taking out 10 or more agents, then those working for Joe Biteme will think again about disarming US.

Just look at the raghead Taliban and how they resisted the US and Russia....
That's why they're trying to do a passive confiscation. They know they don't have the manpower to do an all out gun grab. They know they'll lose and lose big. That loss will effectively nullify every existing and future gun law they can come with.

Forum List

Back