Wasn't the Gay Orlando Nightclub a Gun-Free Zone and a Safe Space?

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?
With the non-stop proliferation of guns in this country, there is no such thing as a gun-free zone or safe space in this country.

the "gun free zone" is nothing more then a useless feel goody law

giving off a false sense of security

except for the criminal that is

You want people carrying guns in a barfull of drunks?

Is that "feel goody enough"?

Just what we need....300 armed drunk people in a bar

They are called gun nuts for a reason
Be sure to let us know when there is an epidemic of concealed carry permit holders shooting up bars. We'll wait.

Drunks and guns are a bad mix

Now tell me about all the concealed carry holders who go to a bar to protect against a possible terror attack
I'm making a simple point, that CC permit holders can be trusted to carry weapons because they have a good track record of obeying the law and NOT shooting people. You seem to fear something that MIGHT happen in the face of historical reality showing that it rarely, if ever does. Law abiding citizens are not the problem and should not have their freedom curtailed. IOW, a CC permit holder would not likely take a gun into a situation where his/her judgement would be impaired. A designated driver with a permit, OTOH, could do so.

Be sure to let us know when there is an epidemic of concealed carry permit holders shooting up bars. We'll wait.

Now tell me about all the concealed carry holders who go to a bar to protect against a possible terror attack
I'm making a simple point, that CC permit holders can be trusted to carry weapons because they have a good track record of obeying the law and NOT shooting people. You seem to fear something that MIGHT happen in the face of historical reality showing that it rarely, if ever does. Law abiding citizens are not the problem and should not have their freedom curtailed. IOW, a CC permit holder would not likely take a gun into a situation where his/her judgement would be impaired. A designated driver with a permit, OTOH, could do so.

Nightclubs are made for drinking and trying to get laid

Both are known to lead to fighting....why do we want to add guns to the mix?

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?
With the non-stop proliferation of guns in this country, there is no such thing as a gun-free zone or safe space in this country.

there are already laws about handling firearms while you are fucked up shit for brains

The problem here is obvious, the education system has let us down once again.

If the gunman had known it was a gun free zone, he obviously would have used an explosive instead. If he had used an explosive, everyone would have been much happier.

The problem here is obvious, the education system has let us down once again.

If the gunman had known it was a gun free zone, he obviously would have used an explosive instead. If he had used an explosive, everyone would have been much happier.

of mass killings in the United States this one breaks the record

which was set in 1927 bath Michigan

there are already laws about handling firearms while you are fucked up shit for brains

There are also laws against you shooting someone in anger

Why does a nightclub want to have to police the activities of a CC holder once he enters the bar? You want to wear a t shirt that says "Don't serve me alcohol, I am carrying a gun"

Why does a nightclub want to have to police the activities of a CC holder once he enters the bar? You want to wear a t shirt that says "Don't serve me alcohol, I am carrying a gun"

why would that be any different then any other patron dipshit

Nightclubs are made for drinking and trying to get laid

Both are known to lead to fighting....why do we want to add guns to the mix?
The people we're talking about are not likely to even bring their guns with them, unless they knew they were not going to be impaired.

A designated driver already does that verbally. If a CC holder knows he's going into a situation where he's going to be impaired, he's not going to be carrying. I think your fears are overblown.

A designated driver already does that verbally. If a CC holder knows he's going into a situation where he's going to be impaired, he's not going to be carrying. I think your fears are overblown.

Then there is not much use for the nightclub to allow guns

I doubt if the bouncers are allowed to have guns. Don't know if they had private security. If they did, I would prefer they be the ones who are armed

Yup, the only one with the gun was the registered Democrat Terrorist nutter. Not a very 'Safe Space' after all.

Bad crisis acting........

The 1970s called...they want to know where you got that TV

Dry your little eyes, leftards.....looks like this was all a big staged event and none of your fellow queers actually died or were hurt.

Are you serious? So some jerk-off posts his bullshit on YouTube and you take it for fact?

Nope, just throwing out the very real possibility that this was staged and there are literally hundreds of videos by youtube sleuths and some alternative media articles and this is within 24 hours of this alleged event. I am more prone to believe that this was a "gubermint" operation and this will make at least six that I have accumulated enough evidence that leaves no room for doubt. I will be doing research on this as well and I'll be "Googling" the major players. If I can't come to a 100 percent conclusion that this wasn't fake? I will say so. It is not illegal for your beloved "gubermint" to do this because the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 no longer applies thanks to the Barrypuppet.

No "real possiblity" exists that this was staged.

Dale, do you love guns?

The normal CC person can be trusted to freak out in such a situation, shoot others who he should not be shooting, and be shot by the police.

Yup, the only one with the gun was the registered Democrat Terrorist nutter. Not a very 'Safe Space' after all.

A nightclub with an unknown number of guns and heavy drinking is not a safe space either

Obviously not the case. If someone else had a gun, he would have been dropped before slaughtering so many.

Yeah. There's no way numerous armed patrons shooting through a crowd of hundreds could possibly make things worse. After all, every concealed carrier is James Bond.

A nightclub with an unknown number of guns and heavy drinking is not a safe space either

Obviously not the case. If someone else had a gun, he would have been dropped before slaughtering so many.

Yeah. There's no way numerous armed patrons shooting through a crowd of hundreds could possibly make things worse. After all, every concealed carrier is James Bond.

Well, then stay unarmed. That's your call. But start shooting at me, i assure you i will respond swiftly and effectively. But hey, that's just me.

Yes. In Florida, you cannot carry a gun into a place that serves alcohol. Although I do it all the time. Unfortunately for Pulse and its patrons, I'm not gay.

That's just stupid. Here's a clue for you since you so obviously lack one:

If everyone in Pulse was armed, the shooter would have gone somewhere else. Not a shot would have be fired, and we'd all be talking about gender neutral bathrooms still.

Forum List

Back