Another "Mass" Shooting at a gun free zone. When will the Marxist ever learn? Or is this their plan to disarm US?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead

Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead​

The suspect, a 43-year-old man who was not affiliated with MSU, died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said early Tuesday.

18.00 Firearms or Weapons | Board of Trustees | Michigan State University
.03 The use of any firearm or weapon is prohibited upon property governed by the Board except those areas specifically set aside and supervised at range facilities, or as part of the regular education process, or as outlined in Ordinance 37.02 and its subsections.
Dagnabit, why did this guy bring a weapon to a GUN FREE ZONE? Cant he read the rules and regulations? I can tell you, the 43 year progressive asshole wasnt an NRA member. Just something about Gun Free Zones and how they attrack those evil people who want to harm others.

Can now add Michigan State University to the list below.
gunfree.jpg
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

It's those straight white Christian guys we have to stop at all costs since we all know ONLY white men do these things.

Oh wait... :oops8:

Yeah, so much for people actually getting murdered, huh guys? I am sure you will at least send prayers to those afflicted.

Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead

18.00 Firearms or Weapons | Board of Trustees | Michigan State University Dagnabit, why did this guy bring a weapon to a GUN FREE ZONE? Cant he read the rules and regulations? I can tell you, the 43 year progressive asshole wasnt an NRA member. Just something about Gun Free Zones and how they attrack those evil people who want to harm others.

Can now add Michigan State University to the list below.
View attachment 756764 View attachment 756765
Who needs terrorists when you have Democrats and their voters roaming the streets beating and murdering people every chance they get. And who needs terrorists when you have home-grown ANTIFA & BLM saboteurs derailing trains loaded with deadly chemicals.

Who needs terrorists when you have Democrats and their voters roaming the streets beating and murdering people every chance they get. And who needs terrorists when you have home-grown ANTIFA & BLM saboteurs derailing trains loaded with deadly chemicals.
Something is off about the train incident. If those chemicals were in the correct rail car, this would never have happened. The rail cars designed for really dangerous chemicals are nearly indestructible in terms of a derailment.

Whitmer is already blaming guns and not the shooter.
The black perp was not a convicted felon so he could have bought his pistols legally.

He was charged for having a loaded gun in a car (felony) that was reduced to a misdemeanor......It's a BS law anyway so I can't cast shade in that direction.

In fact MI has a Jim-Crow like handgun law where a LEO has to issue those wishing to purchase a handgun a permit.

For handguns, a Handgun Purchase Permit (issued by the sheriff in the county of one's residence) or a Michigan-issued Concealed Pistol License is required for private purchases.

MCL § 28.422

Yeah, some black male 43 years old. Same old, same old. So much for the parents who raised those three kids with great expense and care hoping they could make a good life.

I'm thinking gun laws against having guns don't seem to be working spectacularly well. Maybe that's not the solution.

Probably there is no solution.

Yeah, some black male 43 years old. Same old, same old. So much for the parents who raised those three kids with great expense and care hoping they could make a good life.

I'm thinking gun laws against having guns don't seem to be working spectacularly well. Maybe that's not the solution.

Probably there is no solution.
Lots of mentally deranged people in our society.

Forum List

Back