Another "Mass" Shooting at a gun free zone. When will the Marxist ever learn? Or is this their plan to disarm US?

Michigan State University shooting live updates: At least 3 killed and suspect dead

18.00 Firearms or Weapons | Board of Trustees | Michigan State University Dagnabit, why did this guy bring a weapon to a GUN FREE ZONE? Cant he read the rules and regulations? I can tell you, the 43 year progressive asshole wasnt an NRA member. Just something about Gun Free Zones and how they attrack those evil people who want to harm others.

Can now add Michigan State University to the list below.
View attachment 756764 View attachment 756765
The plan is confiscation, nothing else makes any sense, no matter what the lying leftist traitors claim.

The plan is confiscation, nothing else makes any sense, no matter what the lying leftist traitors claim.
When the confiscations start, just make it really hard for those who want to take the guns. If 10 of them die for every one legal gun owner, soon they will realize it isnt worth the trouble, just look at the Taliban and what they did to Joe Biden.

When the confiscations start, just make it really hard for those who want to take the guns. If 10 of them die for every one legal gun owner, soon they will realize it isnt worth the trouble, just look at the Taliban and what they did to Joe Biden.
I'm so old now it might be better to go out fighting scum than dying of old age.

I'm so old now it might be better to go out fighting scum than dying of old age.
There is an old saying....

R.0d9434430a528a4fb3aefdcdbe357ce2

Forum List

Back