Wasn't the Gay Orlando Nightclub a Gun-Free Zone and a Safe Space?

Yup, the only one with the gun was the registered Democrat Terrorist nutter. Not a very 'Safe Space' after all.

A nightclub with an unknown number of guns and heavy drinking is not a safe space either

Obviously not the case. If someone else had a gun, he would have been dropped before slaughtering so many.

Yeah. There's no way numerous armed patrons shooting through a crowd of hundreds could possibly make things worse. After all, every concealed carrier is James Bond.

Well, then stay unarmed. That's your call. But start shooting at me, i assure you i will respond swiftly and effectively. But hey, that's just me.

Hey, dummy. You miss the point. In some situations it may help, but numerous untrained civilians firing into a crowded nightclub is just retarded. This isn't a movie. Even the police risked hitting civilians in this situation, and they have extensive training. Stop acting like a child who watched too much Die Hard.

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?

You better contact the Republican Party and conservatives everywhere pronto, the Republican Convention is a gun-free zone. You can't carry there.

Who to blame now, what a quandary for you. You need to hate someone but now you are confused.

You and Mrs nate are dumber than horse pucky. The secret service sets the rules. Mrs nate started an entire thread based off your asinine thought.

I think even a crazy gun state like Florida doesn't allow guns in drinking establishments.

This came up last week when that Denver Bronco shot himself in a club .

Word is the club had an armed guard too.

Yup, the only one with the gun was the registered Democrat Terrorist nutter. Not a very 'Safe Space' after all.

A nightclub with an unknown number of guns and heavy drinking is not a safe space either

Obviously not the case. If someone else had a gun, he would have been dropped before slaughtering so many.

Yeah. There's no way numerous armed patrons shooting through a crowd of hundreds could possibly make things worse. After all, every concealed carrier is James Bond.

That's just stupid. Here's a clue for you since you so obviously lack one:

If everyone in Pulse was armed, the shooter would have gone somewhere else. Not a shot would have be fired, and we'd all be talking about gender neutral bathrooms still.

And if clouds were made of cotton candy...

Gee, you mean to tell me that those naughty Islamic terrorists didn't care that the Pulse nightclub in Orlando is a gun-free establishment?

Liberals, seriously, how stupid can you be? How many more people have to die before you're gonna get a clue about getting tough on domestic Islamic terrorism?

And you guys wanna let thousands more Muslims into this country? How STUPID can you be?

You better contact the Republican Party and conservatives everywhere pronto, the Republican Convention is a gun-free zone. You can't carry there.

Who to blame now, what a quandary for you. You need to hate someone but now you are confused.

You and Mrs nate are dumber than horse pucky. The secret service sets the rules. Mrs nate started an entire thread based off your asinine thought.

Oh? Does the secret service have super powers that makes their word law ? Where is that in the constitution?

so many brave board members, so many idiots.

when some crazy sob enters a club at 2am and starts spraying automatic weapon rounds from one end of the club to the other every fucking one of you would be out the door or on the floor .. I don't give a shit what you say you would do.

So...a crowded nightclub should not be a gun free zone?

Who is going to carry a gun into a nightclub?

1. The person concerned about fighting off a potential terrorist attack
2. The person concerned someone may be hitting on his girlfriend

Because a moron like you thinks that love triangle violence only happens in clubs. You are and epic level idiot.

the "gun free zone" is nothing more then a useless feel goody law

giving off a false sense of security

except for the criminal that is

You want people carrying guns in a barfull of drunks?

Is that "feel goody enough"?

there are already laws about handling firearms while you are fucked up shit for brains

There are also laws against you shooting someone in anger

Why does a nightclub want to have to police the activities of a CC holder once he enters the bar? You want to wear a t shirt that says "Don't serve me alcohol, I am carrying a gun"
A designated driver already does that verbally. If a CC holder knows he's going into a situation where he's going to be impaired, he's not going to be carrying. I think your fears are overblown.

Then there is not much use for the nightclub to allow guns

I doubt if the bouncers are allowed to have guns. Don't know if they had private security. If they did, I would prefer they be the ones who are armed
Which doesn't address the central issue, that CC permit holders are responsible people who do not shoot other people except in self defense and thus there is no reason for others to take away their right to carry a weapon.

Last edited:

Oh? Does the secret service have super powers that makes their word law ? Where is that in the constitution?
Lol. Look at the Interweb tough guy. Thinks he can violate the secret service security perimeter. Go for it tough guy.

Its like talking with a child.

Just what we need....300 armed drunk people in a bar

They are called gun nuts for a reason
Be sure to let us know when there is an epidemic of concealed carry permit holders shooting up bars. We'll wait.

Drunks and guns are a bad mix

Now tell me about all the concealed carry holders who go to a bar to protect against a possible terror attack
I'm making a simple point, that CC permit holders can be trusted to carry weapons because they have a good track record of obeying the law and NOT shooting people. You seem to fear something that MIGHT happen in the face of historical reality showing that it rarely, if ever does. Law abiding citizens are not the problem and should not have their freedom curtailed. IOW, a CC permit holder would not likely take a gun into a situation where his/her judgement would be impaired. A designated driver with a permit, OTOH, could do so.
The normal CC person can be trusted to freak out in such a situation, shoot others who he should not be shooting, and be shot by the police.
Is there evidence of such happening, or is that a supposition without backing?

when some crazy sob enters a club at 2am and starts spraying automatic weapon rounds from one end of the club to the other every fucking one of you would be out the door or on the floor .. I don't give a shit what you say you would do.

He didn't use an automatic weapon, and I would have killed him had I been there. It fits your narrative and your political ideals to deny that I would, but that doesn't alter the truth.

There was a guy with a gun there.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said an off-duty police officer working security at the club in uniform traded gunfire with the attacker.​

Donald Trump Wishes There Had Been More Armed Orlando Clubgoers Shooting Blindly In The Crowded Room

I probably would have kung fu kicked him, stood above him with my foot on his chest, and said something cool like, "Terrorize this..."

With the non-stop proliferation of guns in this country, there is no such thing as a gun-free zone or safe space in this country.

the "gun free zone" is nothing more then a useless feel goody law

giving off a false sense of security

except for the criminal that is

You want people carrying guns in a barfull of drunks?

Is that "feel goody enough"?

there are already laws about handling firearms while you are fucked up shit for brains

There are also laws against you shooting someone in anger

Why does a nightclub want to have to police the activities of a CC holder once he enters the bar? You want to wear a t shirt that says "Don't serve me alcohol, I am carrying a gun"
A designated driver already does that verbally. If a CC holder knows he's going into a situation where he's going to be impaired, he's not going to be carrying. I think your fears are overblown.

exactly

leftards like rightwinger have a overwhelmingly strong urge to stereotype people

they pigeon hole that everyone entering a bar is going to get drunk

but then again they spend an enormous amount of time type casting the various races and classes

why would this be any different

Bad crisis acting........

Everything that idiot says (the narrator) is stupid and easily proven to be bull shit.

More and more people are posting videos and posting articles questioning this. Some very weird information has been found concerning the alleged shooter and his ties to DHS and the mosque he attended that called for gays to be killed. It was to be investigated but was called by the Barrypuppet regime. A relative of the alleged shooter was overseeing the flying of muslim refugees. I am just saying that it looks to me that there is more to this than what we have been told....a LOT more.

Lol. Look at the Interweb tough guy. Thinks he can violate the secret service security perimeter. Go for it tough guy.

Its like talking with a child.

The point, ass wipe, is that the GOP doenst have to listen to the SS .

The cowards at the GOP are hiding behind the SS and the area to excuse their gun free zone .

I probably would have kung fu kicked him, stood above him with my foot on his chest, and said something cool like, "Terrorize this..."

I would've used my Ninja star belt buckle to take him down!

Heeeeeyaaaaa!

Forum List

Back