Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Through FOIA documents in Australia, some citizens have discovered that certain batches of Pfizer's mRNA Covid vaccine were "death batches"--that agencies knew about this and continued to use them, but of course, exempted Pfizer employees from those batches.

Worse, they extended expiration dates and shelf life on the vaccines--without knowing the outcome of these decisions.

Thread and documents here:

Great breakdown of the documents and the science here:

EwuUciEW8AQ2nws.png

~S~

We have people on this site still obsessing over Trump. Yet here we have the biggest scandal and debacle you can ever imagine and too many people simply cannot deal with it.

Big Daddy Govco said "Safe and effective" lots of times, and with ads and posters, so it must be true!
FROM PEOPLE WHO SAID OPENLY THEY WANT YOU DEAD LOL. GEORGIA GUIDESTONES MIRACULOUSLY GET BLOWN UP NOW TOO LOL.

We have people on this site still obsessing over Trump. Yet here we have the biggest scandal and debacle you can ever imagine and too many people simply cannot deal with it.

Big Daddy Govco said "Safe and effective" lots of times, and with ads and posters, so it must be true!
partisans are their own worse enemy Sue

~S~

But yous guys said I would be dead from the shotz.

I never said that. That's nonsensical.

I notice the panic brigade is now employing a great deal of hyperbole to Cope. It's not really working, is it? The desperation is palpable.

Just say, man these vaccines suck. I don't understand why this is so difficult. I've taken plenty of bad meds that have made me puke, made me sicker, haven't worked. Not once, ever, have I felt the need to DEFEND the bad medicine.

Because it's a religion for you folks, that is why.

I never said that. That's nonsensical.

I notice the panic brigade is now employing a great deal of hyperbole to Cope. It's not really working, is it? The desperation is palpable.

Just say, man these vaccines suck. I don't understand why this is so difficult. I've taken plenty of bad meds that have made me puke, made me sicker, haven't worked. Not once, ever, have I felt the need to DEFEND the bad medicine.

Because it's a religion for you folks, that is why.
Evidently they don't suck since COVID deaths have recessed. You act like this is yer religion since you pound the pulpit all day every day.

We can only hope this all unravels and those responsible face justice.

Dr. Masanori Fukushima, a professor emeritus at Kyoto University, presented a warning on November 25, 2022, at an event organized by Kazuhisa Ukawa, a concerned private citizen. Apparently on the agenda were concerns involving discrimination against the unvaccinated in Japan as well as an ever-growing list of persons reporting injuries associated with the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. In what frankly can be described as a bombshell acknowledgment given the pedigree of this physician-scientist in Japanese medical research circles, Fukushima declared that “the harm caused by vaccines is now a worldwide problem” and that “given the wide range of adverse events, billions of lives could ultimately be in danger.” Is this just reactionary hyperbole of a bitter critic or a prescient signal to be taken very seriously?

Evidently they don't suck since COVID deaths have recessed. You act like this is yer religion since you pound the pulpit all day every day.

Covid deaths are ongoing among the vaccinated and boosted. So it doesn't stop transmission and it doesn't even stop you from dying.

I don't get the point of all these "the vaccine will kill you" threads.
What is it you would like us to do?
Not take a vaccine we have already had?
I got two shots. No boosters. I'm still alive and well.
Seems like you guys are
iu

Seems like you guys are
iu
Wow! Dislusional on full display.

If I’m okay and you’re okay well than, all is okay.

Said the fool on the hill.

Seems like you guys are
iu

1. Lay off the vaccinated. We made a valid, and probably a better choice.

2. Familiarize yourself with what the vaccines can do so you can get appropriate treatment in time. if you're still of the mindset that the vaccines were both effective, and worse, SAFE, you don't know what to look out for.

3. Understand that many of us don't think a crime like this should go unpunished. People who knew these were harmful--and believe it, there were people who knew--should be held to account.

Those are my aims.

Forum List

Back