Steel industry down 5.6% in 2022 in USA.

BrickHouse88

Mar 5, 2022
Thoughts and opinions on this?

Attachments

• 5D7D7CAA-C852-420A-AA10-7E460165FADC.png
    5D7D7CAA-C852-420A-AA10-7E460165FADC.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 7
Looks like estimate predictions were quite off for 2022.

Attachments

• FB7A1589-6AF0-4237-BD23-F8AC7014B21D.png
    FB7A1589-6AF0-4237-BD23-F8AC7014B21D.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
Thoughts and opinions on this?

I'm sure Biden chucked out anything that Trump did to bolster domestic steel manufacturing.

They didn't weight the pros and cons of any policies, just got in there like a bunch of monkeys destroying everything.

I'm sure Biden chucked out anything that Trump did to bolster domestic steel manufacturing.

They didn't weight the pros and cons of any policies, just got in there like a bunch of monkeys destroying everything.
Someone mentioned to me that car manufacturers around the world had to shutdown plants and decrease productions this year due to a semiconductor chip shortage. That might have something to do with the steel production decrease in 2022.

Not sure if Joe Biden and his administration had anything to do with that though.

The third link below blames the shortage on Covid.

Steel production around the world decreased in the first half of 2022, and probably the second half too. I’m not sure exactly the reason why though.

Attachments

• 4012AEDC-FA83-4235-B59D-419327559ACD.png
    4012AEDC-FA83-4235-B59D-419327559ACD.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Someone mentioned to me that car manufacturers around the world had to shutdown plants and decrease productions this year due to a semiconductor chip shortage. That might have something to do with the steel production decrease in 2022.

Not sure if Joe Biden and his administration had anything to do with that though.

The third link below blames the shortage on Covid.

It's entirely possible new steel manufacturing plants rely on proprietary silicon these day. There are asome, and that could be the case.
Not long ago the machines were running on Windows XP. :dunno:
That was before Trump bolstered steel manufacturing in America.

Steel production around the world decreased in the first half of 2022, and probably the second half too. I’m not sure exactly the reason why though.
Lack of people with money to buy things.
Lack of people with money to spend.

It's entirely possible new steel manufacturing plants rely on proprietary silicon these day. There are asome, and that could be the case.
Not long ago the machines were running on Windows XP. :dunno:
That was before Trump bolstered steel manufacturing in America.
Most steel in production is recycled.

Lack of demand.
There’s a lot of producers around the world.

Chin up though.
Biden’s infrastructure stipulated American steel.
Yeah, with no consumers with money in their pockets to buy steel products, fucktardo.
Frickin' a Jeenius plan! How could anything go wrong? :rolleyes-41:
People have to spend their steel money on the electric bill, fuel, housing, and food.
Now that all those things cost more due to Biden. Shitbag.
Steel products are low on the American priority list right now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back