Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

Then why do the actual medical personnel wear mask?

Why did the surgeon in my last operation wear a mask?

Gator is trolling; he's not this stupid.

But for anyone actually THIS STUPID:

They are called "surgical masks" because they are meant to keep globs of spit and mucus away from OPEN WOUNDS, IN SURGERY.

That's it. They do not mitigate for viruses. It says so on the box. But if you doubt it, here's a good video from no less than the Dept of Labor of mitigating masks for healthcare workers. The money part comes at the 7:00 mark. But see, this was in the Before Times, before our great Moral Panic.

No. Absolutely, 100% NOT.

1. I don't know why people think 'Trump got the vaccine' is some kind of win. See, I'm not a liberal, so I just VOTED for him. That doesn't mean I think he's always right or, worse, some kind of god. He was wrong about the vaccines. So what?

2. The masks never worked. Actual medical personnel laughed at us and still do for thinking they ever did.

3. The medical profession has a long, long list of shoving terrible treatments and medications at people. Why in the WORLD do you think they're beyond reproach? Do you know "medical malpractice" is like the third most common cause of death for Americans?
Trump was not wrong about the vaccines and neither are scientists and doctors.

You are not telling the truth about masks.

You are bringing medical malpractice to the discussion which has nothing to do with any vaccines and especially with Covid vaccine, which is the only vaccine ever fought against by some people to the level that it has because of the endless disinformation which YOU insist in bringing again and again on the threads.

Covid is the only disease and vaccine which has been politicized to death in this country and it is the only country I am aware of which continues to do so.

Stop politicizing it. Herman Caine, a doctor pro Trump died from it after going to one of his rallies.

At least ten people caught covid when they attended Trump's Judge Barret's outside event. Hardly anyone wore masks, probably no one was vaccinated at the time.

The history is there, accept it, recognize it or not.

More Republicans continue to die MORE than any other group. No belief in science, no masks, no covid vaccine.

That is what has been going on for the past three years.

Trump was not wrong about the vaccines and neither are scientists and doctors.

You are not telling the truth about masks.

You are bringing medical malpractice to the discussion which has nothing to do with any vaccines and especially with Covid vaccine, which is the only vaccine ever fought against by some people to the level that it has because of the endless disinformation which YOU insist in bringing again and again on the threads.

Covid is the only disease and vaccine which has been politicized to death in this country and it is the only country I am aware of which continues to do so.

Stop politicizing it. Herman Caine, a doctor pro Trump died from it after going to one of his rallies.

At least ten people caught covid when they attended Trump's Judge Barret's outside event. Hardly anyone wore masks, probably no one was vaccinated at the time.

The history is there, accept it, recognize it or not.

More Republicans continue to die MORE than any other group. No belief in science, no masks, no covid vaccine.

That is what has been going on for the past three years.

Watch my Dept of Labor video above, where it says surgical masks don't do a thing and respirators have to be personally fitted to your face to be effective.

Now, if they lied to you about that (and they did) imagine how they lied to you about the vaccines.

I hope you don’t stroke out.

Naomi Wolf was one of the first out of the gate remarking on the vaccines and women's menstrual problems. I have a family member who got the shot in Feb 2021, and she had insane bleeding just after. She put it down as an odd coincidence--she didn't think anyone would believe her.

And really when you think about it....

Imagine a VACCINE giving women heavy bleeding. (!?!)

Gator is trolling; he's not this stupid.

But for anyone actually THIS STUPID:

They are called "surgical masks" because they are meant to keep globs of spit and mucus away from OPEN WOUNDS, IN SURGERY.

That's it. They do not mitigate for viruses. It says so on the box. But if you doubt it, here's a good video from no less than the Dept of Labor of mitigating masks for healthcare workers. The money part comes at the 7:00 mark. But see, this was in the Before Times, before our great Moral Panic.

There are different kinds of masks. Cloth masks being better than the surgical ones. 95 being the best one, etc.

You are on an anti campaign, fine. But give us all of the information on covid and masks, and not just the ones you choose to show.

That is how disinformation is spread and fear comes right after it. And mostly people who are following those disinformation are catching it and not surviving Covid, be it here in the US or anywhere else in the world.

There is a covid spike during this Winter, as there was last Winter, and all some people can do is spread more debunked Disinformation . And that is happening all over the world.

The anti vaccine movement is intent in keeping people "safe" by listening to them and not to actual experts on the subjects.

Watch my Dept of Labor video above, where it says surgical masks don't do a thing and respirators have to be personally fitted to your face to be effective.

Now, if they lied to you about that (and they did) imagine how they lied to you about the vaccines.
I replied about the surgical masks. They are not as effective as other masks, but you are intent in making NO mask at all as being helpful in keeping people from catching covid. That is totally wrong, and there are a lot of people with common sense who are not going to believe your anti mask, vaccines crusade.

There are different kinds of masks. Cloth masks being better than the surgical ones. 95 being the best one, etc.

You are on an anti campaign, fine. But give us all of the information on covid and masks, and not just the ones you choose to show.

That is how disinformation is spread and fear comes right after it. And mostly people who are following those disinformation are catching it and not surviving Covid, be it here in the US or anywhere else in the world.

There is a covid spike during this Winter, as there was last Winter, and all some people can do is spread more debunked Disinformation . And that is happening all over the world.

The anti vaccine movement is intent in keeping people "safe" by listening to them and not to actual experts on the subjects.

I can only lead certain people--some are lost.

I will just end with this: the experts failed you. Time will out the truth. Believe that.

I replied about the surgical masks. They are not as effective as other masks, but you are intent in making NO mask at all as being helpful in keeping people from catching covid. That is totally wrong, and there are a lot of people with common sense who are not going to believe your anti mask, vaccines crusade.

Disagree. Some mitigations are quite effective. Like this, at the CDC. But see, these same "experts", who dress like THIS for viruses, tried to convince you that masks made out of Aunt Linda's leftover curtain material would work.

And you believed them. Sure.

Ecology-team-large.png

Naomi Wolf was one of the first out of the gate remarking on the vaccines and women's menstrual problems. I have a family member who got the shot in Feb 2021, and she had insane bleeding just after. She put it down as an odd coincidence--she didn't think anyone would believe her.

That was in some cases. You EXAGGERATE everything to make it look like a horrible choice.

Bleeding more is better than catching the virus, ending up in the hospital or dead. At least I think so. Anything is better than dying from covid, or the flu, RSV, etc.

If one watches tv commercials on medicines coming out, they always warn about side effects on some people.

That you or anyone else would expect the covid vaccine to not have side effects on some people, then you are truly on an anti any vaccine mission, which would never have happened had it not been for the vastly web of Disinformation started during the Trump administration in order to keep business open.

Some people have been anti any vaccines before Covid but it got much worse with Trump and his administration insisting that people not wear masks, go shopping, go to school, etc. This was not for the protection of the population but a political stunt which continues to this day on the Republican side.

And the Republican side has been paying the price for this political game they have been playing.

So, keep up being afraid of any and all vaccines. That is your reality. But it should not be imposed with disinformation on anyone else.

Disagree. Some mitigations are quite effective. Like this, at the CDC. But see, these same "experts", who dress like THIS for viruses, tried to convince you that masks made out of Aunt Linda's leftover curtain material would work.

And you believed them. Sure.

Ecology-team-large.png
Link to that photo?

No crusade .

Just the simple fact that masks do not do what they are supposed to and even worse they have negative side effects .

Just imagine this nano sized virus flying toward this perforated mask with gaps that are metres apart --pro rata .

" Whoopee " it shouts , "these gullible humans are worse than stupid " .

It is uncanny how many family members/friends you know that have had a negative reaction to the vaccine and yet I know not a single one, and just about everyone I know has been vaccinated.

It is almost as if you are making it up to prove a point.

It is uncanny how many family members/friends you know that have had a negative reaction to the vaccine and yet I know not a single one, and just about everyone I know has been vaccinated.

It is almost as if you are making it up to prove a point.

I do not lie here. And I would not.

Family member had heavy menstrual bleeding
one family member had a recurrence of cancer
A coworker died of a rare, aggressive cancer
Many, many, many of my coworkers were too sick to come to work after the shots. My first immediate !!!

Did you know?
Viruses travel on saliva.

It doesn't matter one whit if infectious particles also float in the air, so small they can infiltrate the mask. As others have said, it's like putting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitos out.

I do not lie here. And I would not.

Family member had heavy menstrual bleeding
one family member had a recurrence of cancer
A coworker died of a rare, aggressive cancer
Many, many, many of my coworkers were too sick to come to work after the shots. My first immediate !!!

As I said, just uncanny how all this happens to you and those you know while I have no had a single co-worker with any issues, no family members, no friends, no nothing.

Forum List

Back