Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

1. Lay off the vaccinated. We made a valid, and probably a better choice.

2. Familiarize yourself with what the vaccines can do so you can get appropriate treatment in time. if you're still of the mindset that the vaccines were both effective, and worse, SAFE, you don't know what to look out for.

3. Understand that many of us don't think a crime like this should go unpunished. People who knew these were harmful--and believe it, there were people who knew--should be held to account.

Those are my aims.
As I just said I got 2 shots and no boosters. I won't be getting any boosters. I was informed not to by someone I trust.
I don't think it's your place or anyone else's to tell people what to do.
Freedom of choice.
If you think there was a crime committed, do something.
Spreading awareness in a place where most of the people agree with you is pointless.

As I just said I got 2 shots and no boosters. I won't be getting any boosters. I was informed not to by someone I trust.
I don't think it's your place or anyone else's to tell people what to do.
Freedom of choice.
If you think there was a crime committed, do something.
Spreading awareness in a place where most of the people agree with you is pointless.

I am not telling other people what to do, just sharing information.

Note: I was most certainly told what to do when the vaccines were going to save us all. Look at my signature: I was told to die alone, at home, and bypass the hospitals. Etc, etc, etc.

Now I can't post information coming out? I don't think so...

1. Lay off the vaccinated. We made a valid, and probably a better choice.

2. Familiarize yourself with what the vaccines can do so you can get appropriate treatment in time. if you're still of the mindset that the vaccines were both effective, and worse, SAFE, you don't know what to look out for.

3. Understand that many of us don't think a crime like this should go unpunished. People who knew these were harmful--and believe it, there were people who knew--should be held to account.

Those are my aims.

And posting incessantly on an obscure internet forum is going to help you reach those aims?

I haven't found one yet--just a lot of talk about how dangerous the vaccines are. But if someone told me, "I'm getting them my mind is made up" I'd leave it be. Remember I'm a big believer in personal freedom.

Not so others--they wanted me dead. For not getting a vaccine.

Yeah wise people ignore the crime of mass murder and bodily harm committed by the establishment.

Whining about it on this forum is basically the same thing as ignoring it, or at least it will have the same effect.

Covid deaths are ongoing among the vaccinated and boosted. So it doesn't stop transmission and it doesn't even stop you from dying.
It is not meant to stop transmission. Science did not know that at first, they learned it as they discovered more via research and results.

People with immune complications would be more susceptible to catching it and even dying from it.

It is amazing that although the number of deaths mostly comes from the unvaccinated, and that includes all the 87% of US population who have not kept up with their boosters, there continue to be people who insist in misinforming and scaring people from being vaccinated against any disease .

Any plans on stopping the misinformation, disinformation plan which even Trump disapproves of as he has been taking every booster since he left the WH ? And so has his family, and Congress, and Governors, etc, etc, etc.......?

Do not wish to get the vaccine/jab? Do not.

It is not meant to stop transmission. Science did not know that at first, they learned it as they discovered more via research and results.

People with immune complications would be more susceptible to catching it and even dying from it.

It is amazing that although the number of deaths mostly comes from the unvaccinated, and that includes all the 87% of US population who have not kept up with their boosters, there continue to be people who insist in misinforming and scaring people from being vaccinated against any disease .

Any plans on stopping the misinformation, disinformation plan which even Trump disapproves of as he has been taking every booster since he left the WH ? And so has his family, and Congress, and Governors, etc, etc, etc.......?

I agree with your last sentence: your body, your choice.

I also think people should be FULLY informed. Which the govt has prohibited, you know. Free information flowing.

You’ll need to prove that…from an independent source. Not the lying CDC or FDA. I suspect the vaxxed are dying at rates similar to the unvaxxed but possibly higher, due to the harm caused by the vax.

I agree with your last sentence: your body, your choice.

I also think people should be FULLY informed. Which the govt has prohibited, you know. Free information flowing.
You mean Trump's administration which wanted to keep the whole of the US open for business and no masks? That kind of believable information?

He was wrong about that but right about the vaccines. And he promoted them and took them.
Nothing wrong with the vaccines ALL OVER the world. The have saved millions of lives which would have otherwise been lost. Masks being also highly important in that especially as Winter is here again and people are now more susceptible to catching covid, the flu and RSV.

And because of all the Disinformation going on around the US, too many people have not taken the flu shot they usually do and Flu cases are up.

All I ask is that the Disinformation stop. Let actual doctors and scientists tell people what is right for them, depending on their immune system, instead of finding anti vaccine information by people who are and always have been anti vaccine .

Thank you.

You’ll need to prove that…from an independent source. Not the lying CDC or FDA. I suspect the vaxxed are dying at rates similar to the unvaxxed but possibly higher, due to the harm caused by the vax.

I'd put good money on it for younger folks at the very least.

Whining about it on this forum is basically the same thing as ignoring it, or at least it will have the same effect.
Little Susie has bigger balls than you!
F646F772-D8A3-4582-8E2C-D49CE882249C.jpeg

3F83FCCD-FF4E-423C-8D93-61F6886CD98B.jpeg

You mean Trump's administration which wanted to keep the whole of the US open for business and not masks? That kind of believable information?

He was wrong about that but right about the vaccines. And he promoted them and took them.
Nothing wrong with the vaccines ALL OVER the world. The have saved millions of lives which would have otherwise been lost. Masks being also highly important in that especially as Winter is here again and people are now more susceptible to catching covid, the flu and RSV.

And because of all the Disinformation going on around the US, too many people have not taken the flu shot they usually do and Flu cases are up.

All I ask is that the Disinformation stop. Let actual doctors and scientists tell people what is right for them, depending on their immune system, instead of finding anti vaccine information by people who are and always have been anti vaccine .

Thank you.

No. Absolutely, 100% NOT.

1. I don't know why people think 'Trump got the vaccine' is some kind of win. See, I'm not a liberal, so I just VOTED for him. That doesn't mean I think he's always right or, worse, some kind of god. He was wrong about the vaccines. So what?

2. The masks never worked. Actual medical personnel laughed at us and still do for thinking they ever did.

3. The medical profession has a long, long list of shoving terrible treatments and medications at people. Why in the WORLD do you think they're beyond reproach? Do you know "medical malpractice" is like the third most common cause of death for Americans?

2. The masks never worked. Actual medical personnel laughed at us and still do for thinking they ever did.

Then why do the actual medical personnel wear mask?

Why did the surgeon in my last operation wear a mask?

Forum List

Back