Was the Pentagon and CIA Behind the COVID-19 Pandemic?

If it doesn't occur naturally, it was engineered. That's exactly what he said. Meaning, it was man made. The labs were working on gain of function. Thats not conspiracy man.

Even with all the left wing evil geniuses manipulating it, it was still a DUD. That is why they had to lie about

Cause of Death = COVID .... .... and motorcycle accident

China’s Government was deliberately silencing Doctors by arresting them when they were sounding the Alarms in early December about a possible Pandemic spreading in that region of China, so any reports by China’s Government shouldn't be taken as the truth and why?

As I started about the Doctors and the fact CNN last year or the year before reported China’s Government lied about the number of Deaths from Covid!
The fact that you are asking that question is due to politicians, bureaucrats and the Deep State lying to Americans going back to the days of the JFK assassination and the Vietnam War.

We no longer trust our government for good reason.

Yes, I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but we have a bona fide whistle blower making that claim.

View attachment 761802
the-truth-about-wuhan-how-i-uncovered-the-biggest.jpeg
Amazon product

Apparently, a former employee of EcoHealth Alliance, has written and published a tell all book, blowing the whistle off an alleged government, intel. agency agenda, to roll out the pandemic, and associated therapeutics with said agenda.

Claims made in the article are as follows, with footnotes;

View attachment 761803
<snip>

View attachment 761804
<snip>
View attachment 761805

Here is some of the rebuttal from EcoHealth in the article.

View attachment 761806

I don't usual start threads from the places I go, that media is too heavy for folks here. It is a wealth of information, from a source, usually way on the left. Completely out in the open, and alert to what is going on.

text-letter-description-automatically-generated.jpeg

This article links to Dr. Meryl Nass here; ‘There’s No Law’: Physician Experienced in Investigating Biological Warfare Challenges Medical Board’s Misinformation Allegation
It is an Epoch Times paywall, you can get the same info here, she is interviewed several times with info about her court case in this thread;
We’re At the Pivot Point

BOMBSHELL docs reveal Covid-19 COVER-UP goes straight to the top | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

No

Even with all the left wing evil geniuses manipulating it, it was still a DUD. That is why they had to lie about

Cause of Death = COVID .... .... and motorcycle accident
My only condolence is imagining Bill Gates entirely flaccid from here on....
~S~

You people are in a cult.
You will never forsake the great Woke God of Political-Correctness and Diversity.
You cannot bring yourself to admit that you've been played.
This is how Nazi Germany started WWII.
Useless idiots like you doing what is needed to make it happen.
First they pump you full of BS, then they can count on you never admitting that you were lied to, because you think being a Democrat makes you smarter than everybody else. Your egos won't allow you to admit you were snookered by the establishment.

View attachment 761813
Milgramj.jpg

I wonder what Bill Gates means about "ONE STEP IN~BETWEEN" when describing the origin of the covid....

0:24 seconds of absurdity and a Freudian slip of the tongue.
EVIL :evil:

Forum List

Back