Was the Pentagon and CIA Behind the COVID-19 Pandemic?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Yes, I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but we have a bona fide whistle blower making that claim.

1677750211737.png

the-truth-about-wuhan-how-i-uncovered-the-biggest.jpeg
Amazon product

Apparently, a former employee of EcoHealth Alliance, has written and published a tell all book, blowing the whistle off an alleged government, intel. agency agenda, to roll out the pandemic, and associated therapeutics with said agenda.

Claims made in the article are as follows, with footnotes;

1677750681493.png

<snip>

1677750781526.png

<snip>
1677750895770.png

Here is some of the rebuttal from EcoHealth in the article.

1677751131980.png

I don't usual start threads from the places I go, that media is too heavy for folks here. It is a wealth of information, from a source, usually way on the left. Completely out in the open, and alert to what is going on.

text-letter-description-automatically-generated.jpeg

This article links to Dr. Meryl Nass here; ‘There’s No Law’: Physician Experienced in Investigating Biological Warfare Challenges Medical Board’s Misinformation Allegation
It is an Epoch Times paywall, you can get the same info here, she is interviewed several times with info about her court case in this thread;
We’re At the Pivot Point

BOMBSHELL docs reveal Covid-19 COVER-UP goes straight to the top | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Last edited:
During the period March 2020 - Chinese state media had pointed out that the Covid-19 issue originates from the US military. And was brought in by the US military during the international military games held in Wuhan. After 3-4 weeks this issue-was taken out of the media and has so far never reappeared in Chinese state media.

If they knew about what US funded research projects were going on in there, or are simply waiting for the right time to announce their researched version to the world public - I wouldn't know. No matter what - the question towards a possible leak in the lab remains and as to what and who might have caused it.
Solid evidence towards a lab leak would however contradict the Chinese central governments stance in regards to the animal-human link.

Obvious is however that immediately after the Chinese Ukraine peace-proposal came into existence - absolutely detrimental to US interests - the lab-leak issue was promptly spread by the USA government - this time not initiated by the media. Therefore I still tend to believe the lab leak is based on pure speculation. Foremost intended to discredit China and as such any political initiatives coming from China.

The United States of America ran tests down in Central America about what would happen with STDs and released Nuclear Material over Cities like Chicago, so do I believe the U.S. would work directly with China Government to unleash a virus?

Nah...

During the period March 2020 - Chinese state media had pointed out that the Covid-19 issue originates from the US military. And was brought in by the US military during the international military games held in Wuhan. After 3-4 weeks this issue-was taken out of the media and has so far never reappeared in Chinese state media.

If they knew about what US funded research projects were going on in there, or are simply waiting for the right time to announce their researched version to the world public - I wouldn't know. No matter what - the question towards a possible leak in the lab remains and as to what and who might have caused it.
Solid evidence towards a lab leak would however contradict the Chinese central governments stance in regards to the animal-human link.

Obvious is however that immediately after the Chinese Ukraine peace-proposal came into existence - absolutely detrimental to US interests - the lab-leak issue was promptly spread by the USA government - this time not initiated by the media. Therefore I still tend to believe the lab leak is based on pure speculation. Foremost intended to discredit China and as such any political initiatives coming from China.
The Military exercise was in September of 2019 if I remember correctly and the first known case of Covid was in November of 2019, so unlikely that was the start.

So if not a Wuhan Lab leak, where did Covid come from? Hint: not nature

Yes, I know, it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but we have a bona fide whistle blower making that claim.

View attachment 761802
the-truth-about-wuhan-how-i-uncovered-the-biggest.jpeg
Amazon product

Apparently, a former employee of EcoHealth Alliance, has written and published a tell all book, blowing the whistle off an alleged government, intel. agency agenda, to roll out the pandemic, and associated therapeutics with said agenda.

Claims made in the article are as follows, with footnotes;

View attachment 761803
<snip>

View attachment 761804
<snip>
View attachment 761805

Here is some of the rebuttal from EcoHealth in the article.

View attachment 761806

I don't usual start threads from the places I go, that media is too heavy for folks here. It is a wealth of information, from a source, usually way on the left. Completely out in the open, and alert to what is going on.

text-letter-description-automatically-generated.jpeg

This article links to Dr. Meryl Nass here; ‘There’s No Law’: Physician Experienced in Investigating Biological Warfare Challenges Medical Board’s Misinformation Allegation
It is an Epoch Times paywall, you can get the same info here, she is interviewed several times with info about her court case in this thread;
We’re At the Pivot Point

BOMBSHELL docs reveal Covid-19 COVER-UP goes straight to the top | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

When looking at a source, you look at the person first.

Who is "Dr. Andrew G. Huff"?

4ABDEF08-6ED9-47D5-BA90-16EE92D8E120_1_105_c.jpeg

Calls himself a "WRITER | SCIENTIST | TECHNOLOGIST | EDUCATOR | VETERAN"

Three books, two of which aren't out yet. So the Wuhan book is his first.

Services: coming soon.

Articles: seven of them, all "coming soon"

His media stuff starts in February 2022.

He's been on the Gateway Pundit, for example. Oh, he's legitimate, not as a scientist, not as a knowledgeable person, but as a person making lots of MONEY from the right wing circus.

Here, he boasts about his masters degree in engineering, about 46 minutes in. He's a "Dr." only because he has a PhD, which he says is in Bio-terrorism and bi-warfare. He said he was "heavily pressured" to do this. Not sure how that comment has anything to do with what he's talking about. It's strange he says that. Like he's got a massive chip on his shoulder or something. Certainly not something you'd expect to hear in such a discussion.

Seems he's angry because he wrote something that become either classified or highly sensitive to US security and then the state police went round to his house and took it off him.
I mean. They did it to Trump too. Da fuk you complaining about?
Well, he was complaining by saying "well, none of this information was classified", but this was right after painting a picture of how freaking dangerous this information was.

So, a guy working for the government, all the work is owned by the government, is complaining that the government came into his house and "stole" what belonged to the government.

All I see is a guy who's a bit bitter.

He's been on the Gateway Pundit, for example. Oh, he's legitimate, not as a scientist, not as a knowledgeable person, but as a person making lots of MONEY from the right wing circus.

Here, he boasts about his masters degree in engineering, about 46 minutes in. He's a "Dr." only because he has a PhD, which he says is in Bio-terrorism and bi-warfare. He said he was "heavily pressured" to do this. Not sure how that comment has anything to do with what he's talking about. It's strange he says that. Like he's got a massive chip on his shoulder or something. Certainly not something you'd expect to hear in such a discussion.

Seems he's angry because he wrote something that become either classified or highly sensitive to US security and then the state police went round to his house and took it off him.
Well, he was complaining by saying "well, none of this information was classified", but this was right after painting a picture of how freaking dangerous this information was.

So, a guy working for the government, all the work is owned by the government, is complaining that the government came into his house and "stole" what belonged to the government.

Still doesn't dismiss the possibility that the Government did something stupid.

The U.S. Government has a long documented history of using the public as test subjects, so to dismiss these claims is well just typical of those that want to believe our Government isn’t that damn evil.

I think that they were just incompetent and let it leak out of the lab, is all. That's why they still rely heavily on espionage and big corporations for their technology. That doesn't preclude them working on bio-warfare with other agencies, of course, but I seriously doubt they released it on purpose. It got out via an employee and/or the prison there where they experiment on prisoners, mostly Christians they've arrested.

And you're only interested in attacking anybody who might go against your DOGMA!
LOOK UP EVENT 201, and try to explain how the RAT Fauci KNEW that Trump would "face a PANDEMIC" just BEFORE it HAPPENED!!!!
That's right, that mother fucking rat bastard TOLD US the PLANDEMIC was coming; he knew because he helped to MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!

EVENT 201

Not a conspiracy; a REAL EVENT right from Johns Hopkins!!!!!
They fucking TOLD US IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND THEN IT DID!!!!
These EVIL MOTHER FUCKERS need to be HANGED!!!!!

Why not?
Where did Swine Flu come from?

It probably came from pigs. It was a H1N1 virus, same as the Swine flu.
You people are in a cult.
You will never forsake the great Woke God of Political-Correctness and Diversity.
You cannot bring yourself to admit that you've been played.
This is how Nazi Germany started WWII.
Useless idiots like you doing what is needed to make it happen.
First they pump you full of BS, then they can count on you never admitting that you were lied to, because you think being a Democrat makes you smarter than everybody else. Your egos won't allow you to admit you were snookered by the establishment.

FphPkc_aMAAPNyA.png

The Military exercise was in September of 2019 if I remember correctly and the first known case of Covid was in November of 2019, so unlikely that was the start.
The first cases of an unknown respiratory sickness were registered as early as October - Doctor Li Wenliang started to inform colleagues via the internal hospital message system at the end of November and went public end of December, at the same time that Chinese scientists conducted gene sequencing of the virus, which WHO announced on 9th of January.
The claim upheld by Western media that he informed colleges on end of December - respectively 1st of January is not true - he went public on 1st of January.
The initial publicly recognized outbreak of the virus, (hundreds of residents rushing to the hospitals) residents centered around the fish-market stall section in Wuhan not around the lab, started on 11th of January.

As far as conspiracy theories can spin endless - there is also a scenario which could suggest both versions - an authorized or unauthorized lab experiment in Wuhan with no leak, and an independent outbreak in Wuhan via the animal-human chain. To me the lab-leak is a purposely instituted "speculation", well placed in regards to the planed Congressional hearing on China and China's Ukraine proposal.
One day we will see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back