Was the NEW TESTAMENT corrupted?

I understand the new testament of the Bible has much better supporting evidence than does the testimony of any person with near death experience. So when any of them have compelling descriptions of what was seen beyond this life, none of it would be more compelling than what is revealed through Christ shown in the new testament of the Bible.

It tells of a man who rose from the dead.
It tells of a man who actually existed. Whether his ascension was physical or spiritual is up for debate.
Who supposedly actually existed. Yes 11 men did spread the word around the world and ignorant people swallowed impossible stories. In later years so did mexicans, indians and asians.

We are still a very young primitive superstitious species.
In recent decades Hollywood and TV has taken a blowtorch to the Bible and its words. The programs and movies are darker and darker. And the growing enemy seems to be people of faith now.

It tells of a man who rose from the dead. It’s very premise is a lie.

That's just your opinion. If you or any human could disprove it happened, then Christianity would be destroyed. It hasn't been disproved for thousands of years.

I think you would be world famous (infamous?) and riches would come your way because of your disproof.

It tells of a man who rose from the dead.
It tells of a man who actually existed. Whether his ascension was physical or spiritual is up for debate.
Who supposedly actually existed. Yes 11 men did spread the word around the world and ignorant people swallowed impossible stories. In later years so did mexicans, indians and asians.

We are still a very young primitive superstitious species.
In recent decades Hollywood and TV has taken a blowtorch to the Bible and its words. The programs and movies are darker and darker. And the growing enemy seems to be people of faith now.
Got any examples?

That's just your opinion. If you or any human could disprove it happened, then Christianity would be destroyed. It hasn't been disproved for thousands of years.

I think you would be world famous (infamous?) and riches would come your way because of your disproof.
Thousands of years is a blink of an eye in human history. We are literally one step out of the cave. So primitive. Still superstitious. We still war with each other. We are still racists. Ignorant.

Just look at Islam. That's going to last thousands of years too. What does that tell you?

I have found this YouTube discussion to be very enlightening. It is long but does in fact agree with my own consideration of both the New and Old Testament translations.

Which one ? The King Jamey 1 or his second revision ?
I prefer the Aramaic. It 'splains many things.
Even the Quran can be an interesting read.NO. I'm not converting but it has some interesting notes.
It gives you something to ponder. I keep waiting for that rock to speak to me. That burning bush, first round, put off some killa DMT. Mo B knowing.

Thousands of years is a blink of an eye in human history. We are literally one step out of the cave. So primitive. Still superstitious. We still war with each other. We are still racists. Ignorant.

Just look at Islam. That's going to last thousands of years too. What does that tell you?

Thousands of years encompasses all of human history. No one lived in a cave. You believe in too many lies that I cannot correct. Maybe the only thing we agree on is that humans will try to destroy each other once more and catastrophism will end Mother Earth once and for all. However, I believe that Jesus will return and put a stop to it all once and for all and we will not be able to leave planet Earth. OTOH, you think there will be some kind of natural catastrophe to doom the planet, and think we may be able to survive in outer space and find another planet to live on despite the chances of it being slim.

Thousands of years encompasses all of human history. No one lived in a cave. You believe in too many lies that I cannot correct. Maybe the only thing we agree on is that humans will try to destroy each other once more and catastrophism will end Mother Earth once and for all. However, I believe that Jesus will return and put a stop to it all once and for all and we will not be able to leave planet Earth. OTOH, you think there will be some kind of natural catastrophe to doom the planet, and think we may be able to survive in outer space and find another planet to live on despite the chances of it being slim.
This is the problem with religious people. They think their holy books tell them how the end will come so they don’t believe any other ways we might be destroyed. You’re sure the end will come when Jesus returns.

What do you mean humans never lived in caves? Of course we did. What an odd thing to say.

Thousands of years? Try hundreds of thousands of years. Or millions. Back when we were more monkey than human

Forum List

Back