Minnesota Town Votes to Permit "White People Only" Folk Church

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth

Apparently the left gets bent out of shape when someone of the wrong color exercises their freedom of association.

"On Dec. 9, the City Council of Murdock, Minnesota, voted anonymously 3-1 to allow a religious group that believes in Aryan religiosity and the preservation of White, ethnic European folk to use a former Lutheran church as its gathering hall:

The Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) is legally recognized as a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious group...

According to its website, “Asatru is an expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe. More specifically, it is the religion by which the Ethnic European Folk have traditionally related to the Divine and to the world around them.”

“Let us be clear: by Ethnic European Folk we mean white people,” states the AFA.
“We honor the Gods under the names given to them by our Germanic/Norse ancestors,” says the AFA. “We in Asatru support strong, healthy white family relationships. We want our children to grow up to be mothers and fathers to white children of their own. We believe that those activities and behaviors supportive of the white family should be encouraged while those activities and behaviors destructive of the white family are to be discouraged...”

Minnesota resident Eridan Ampora started a petition on Change.org to stop the group from establishing a church, or meeting hall, in the town of Murcdock..."

Liberals Blow A Gasket After Minnesota Town Votes to Permit White-People-Only Folk 'Church' | Christians for Truth
Racism is bad, okay?

Nothing in the Constitution forces associating with people you don't wish to associate with, and that includes businesses too.

However businesses have not been afforded Constitutional protection. Therefore why might anyone else even think they are protected? A way to test: Let the church have a bake sale and refuse to sell a cake to a non-white. Queer how that would work isn't it!

Pre-Christian? Well, that really is old school.

As liberals suppress traditional Morality and Culture, people will, indeed ARE FLAILING around looking for other ways to fill that need.

I expect an increasing explosion of odd ball "churches" to try to fill this void.

I wonder if this church is largely pro-Trump.
For the sake of your credibility and so we know we can take you seriously, link us to your post where you denounced the racist Berkeley Boogers who got their wish for segregation...We'll be standing by waiting patiently.
(I'd pretend you didn't see this)

That's awesome...FINALLY some folks not scared shitless of Leftist imposed PC bullshit....They're smart enough to know that multiculturalism destroys everything it invades.

Paganism (from classical Latin pāgānus "rural, rustic," later "civilian") is a term first used in the fourth century by early Christians for people in the Roman Empire who practiced polytheism. This was either because they were increasingly rural and provincial relative to the Christian population, or because they were not milites Christi (soldiers of Christ).[1][2] Alternate terms in Christian texts for the same group were hellene, gentile, and heathen.[3] Ritual sacrifice was an integral part of ancient Graeco-Roman religion[4] and was regarded as an indication of whether a person was pagan or Christian.[4]
  • Not soldiers of Christ = GUNS ARE BANNED
  • Ritual sacrifice = “the usual” abortion, infanticide, routine circumcision, hysterectomy and other forms of mayhem against women and children.
These people might be white, but they are not “conservative” by any stretch of the imagination.

For the sake of your credibility and so we know we can take you seriously, link us to your post where you denounced the racist Berkeley Boogers who got their wish for segregation...We'll be standing by waiting patiently.
Why in the world would I care about my credibility with people like you?

Holy crap, what a weird point to make.

Mac1958 is a practiced holier-than-thou liberal who pretends to be non partisan

so dont expect a straight answer

Caught you making a fool of yourself again...Didn't I Mac?
Ya know, you went from semi reasonable some of the time to always lost and twisted....you're quickly slipping to the depths of danielpalos rightwinger JoeB131 Lesh candycorn status.
It's kind of sad to watch.....Get ahold of yourself bud.

Caught you making a fool of yourself again...Didn't I Mac?
Ya know, you went from semi reasonable some of the time to always lost and twisted....you're quickly slipping to the depths of danielpalos rightwinger JoeB131 Lesh candycorn status.
It's kind of sad to watch.....Get ahold of yourself bud.
Okay, sure will!

I feel that most Americans are down (OK) with a church that wishes to have only worshippers of a particular ethnicity, gender, sexuality, etc.

In 2020, probably most Americans feel, however, that business establishments (restaurants, hotels, etc.) should not limit their services to any particular group.

Forum List

Back